Why break it?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

KateAwpton

Banned
I am not going to waste my time reading through this thread.. most of the autists here complaining about v2 have 0 idea what they are talking about. Please be knowledgeable before you complain. Not only that, your complaints were just saying bad. The cheat is insane right now, not much better you can do. No cheat will cure Down syndrome btw, idk what you are expecting. Learn to config or buy a good one, if you understand the cheat and learn to configure it correctly then you will realize what you said requires the same iq of a fucking dead raccoon..

Reactions: 0xG

conrad012

Banned
I am not going to waste my time reading through this thread.. most of the autists here complaining about v2 have 0 idea what they are talking about. Please be knowledgeable before you complain. Not only that, your complaints were just saying bad. The cheat is insane right now, not much better you can do. No cheat will cure Down syndrome btw, idk what you are expecting. Learn to config or buy a good one, if you understand the cheat and learn to configure it correctly then you will realize what you said requires the same iq of a fucking dead raccoon..
Lmao its not insane at all it might be insane for you since you play on 3v3 paste server but no one will agree that the cheat is insane only fanboys

xero

then use aimware. onetap v2 better than v1, there new visuals and new ragebot tab. Onetap hits p for me. i swear its config issue!
imagine spending ur free time arguing with strangers on a cheating forum
lol pathetic shills
WORKING FOR FREE LOOOOOL

jeepiex

Early adopter
imagine spending ur free time arguing with strangers on a cheating forum
lol pathetic shills
WORKING FOR FREE LOOOOOL
lol if u think it is very annoying then u are mistaken. i find it very funny to look at people like u)

Status
Not open for further replies.