when does the other cheats come

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Killrilaf

I just wait for the Warface cheat from darki boii are they working on it or they stopped because of more important stuff at the moment ?

Kamay

Early adopter
Not sure of a Warface hack coming out, they do plan on supporting other cheats- but cheat writing (obviously) takes time.

bobby

Banned
I think it's just to test the dropdown menu in the launcher and the cheat switching, currently there's only access to three options out of like 8..
Anyways, we currently don't need new cheats cuz csgo fans am I right

Killrilaf

well since the warface cheat is ready and it only need to implement into the launcher i hope it comes soon

ernestlim05

Early adopter
well since the warface cheat is ready and it only need to implement into the launcher i hope it comes soon
I’d much rather have a new CSGO onetap update then this warface cheat. Yes, they are implementing the cheat in the future though.

Gamerdude

Early adopter
When the onetap developers feel as if they've completed the CS:GO cheat they will branch out to other cheats.

llama

Administrator
Staff member
CS:GO currently has our main focus due to the large number of users and that its still actively being worked on.
It makes no sense for us to already start branching out when the foundation is still very much WIP.

Oxsp

Early adopter
CS:GO currently has our main focus due to the large number of users and that its still actively being worked on.
It makes no sense for us to already start branching out when the foundation is still very much WIP.
rip was waiting for the minecraft cheat so i can backtrack blocks

Reactions: Denis789

Alexander

Early adopter
with darkii boii will come more costumers for warface cheat
i m waiting it already for long time :D
I remember they were talking about it back in january/february of this year, but as it has not been released yet I really doubt it will happen.
Would be really cool if they did though as I got to test the cheat and it would absolutely be a good addition.