What is better for beginners to play with? NEVERLOSE OR ONETAP V4 OR AW

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fizko

Banned
If you want a good cheat with a good legit bot and rage, onetap ofc!!!!
The menu: can be confusing but when you get used to it, it's easy to find what you need.
Rage bot: many people are saying it's missing rn but I don't have that problem, for me , it's resolving and predicting with no issues.
Visuals: you don't need the luas nl does to do what you need lmao.
Legit bot: works and if you are going to cheat on prime you don't need to be afraid.
I think these are the most important things about why ot is better than nl, if you need any help just create another thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: artide

Gucio700

If you want a good cheat with a good legit bot and rage, onetap ofc!!!!
The menu: can be confusing but when you get used to it, it's easy to find what you need.
Rage bot: many people are saying it's missing rn but I don't have that problem, for me , it's resolving and predicting with no issues.
Visuals: you don't need the luas nl does to do what you need lmao.
Legit bot: works and if you are going to cheat on prime you don't need to be afraid.
I think these are the most important things about why ot is better than nl, if you need any help just create another thread.
legitbot sucks c'mon lets be honest

Reactions: artide

Fizko

Banned
tbh i think people will get banned for promoting if they dont recommend onetap
I don't think that, people are just being honest onetap better than nl.
Also if they bought onetap they can buy neverlose so why choose a cheat that they think is worst, it doesn't make sense.
We are just being honest

bigethab

If you ask on a Onetap forum you're gonna get told to get onetap, if you ask on a neverlose forum you're going to get told to get neverlose. If you want to mainly use auto and awp I'd get onetap, but if you want a better menu, better legit and better scouting performance I'd get neverlose. Mind you both of these cheats are very good and you won't be disappointed with either of them, you can't really say one is better than the other without using them both. Also keep in mind your playstyle really will decide what cheat is superior. For me I just play on scout servers so for me neverlose is a superior cheat.

Reactions: Fizko