wexie honest rewiew

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wexie

Banned
So first of all, this is my main cheat probably atm, i do enjoy it and i am not shittalking it.

Legitbot: NULL (i dont use it, but heard its decent)

Ragebot: 9/10 (Hits really well and has every feature a cheat needs.)

Resolver: 9/10 (After this update its just going sicko mode)) )

Anti-Aim: 5/10 (Its missing a lot of features and is weird to setup, the freestand has some issues. Overall decent but needs work)

Visuals: 7/10 (Normal and good visuals, nothings missing and nothings bad.)

Misc: 8/10 (Basic misc with every feature.)

Menu / cfg system: 8/10 (Menu is fuckware but with own style and overall pretty good imo. The config system is really great with skins.cfg and ur own cfg.)

Overall a good cheat

Reactions: cai

James946

resolver is utter shit rn, before the resolver update i was hittin p af even though it had a bug in the resolver

Last edited:
Reactions: xoDk

pKek

Early adopter
Used sean's cfg and Ed's + a ton from other people. A youtuber called Jordan also streamed with ot yesterday and got destroyed
Irrelevant. configs are based upon your playstyle; thus when u buy a cfg it might not work as well for u. i dont have any problems with onetap apart from missing the occasional shot. I tap mad heads aswell

Reactions: kami

James946

Irrelevant. configs are based upon your playstyle; thus when u buy a cfg it might not work as well for u. i dont have any problems with onetap apart from missing the occasional shot. I tap mad heads aswell
Then i guess the resolver isn't shit for u apart from 90% of the user base saying it is

James946

very interested to know how did you arrive at this value of "90%"
4 friends who use it, numerous comments on posts and tons of youtube videos providing proof the resolver spams certain fakes. I love onetap don't get me wrong but the resolver does need an update

fiske

Early adopter
4 friends who use it, numerous comments on posts and tons of youtube videos providing proof the resolver spams certain fakes. I love onetap don't get me wrong but the resolver does need an update
how does that add up to 90%

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
4 friends who use it

4 friends divided by thousands of users does not equate to 90%

numerous comments on posts and tons of youtube videos providing proof the resolver spams certain fakes.

you have to understand that there are a ton of posts and videos from salty people due to the following reasons:

1) banned for being retarded
2) banned for malicious intent whether intentional or not
3) just mad that onetap went public (which was stated time and time again that it will be public at some point of time)
4) just retarded in general, especially armchair experts who do not even have a sub talking about how it is a paste yet can't prove it
5) list goes on but if you have decent IQ you should be able to tell what these people have in common: low IQ.

silly

Banned
desync angles are very different from the fake angles we are so used to in hvh before.
They are much harder to resolve and require you to play differently
some people aren't used to it and need to change the way they play
every major cheat is missing shots it's impossible to hit all the time
onetap has been and still is the best cheat you can get imo since i got it