weebed's review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

babuska

hey, i use skeet mainly. im pretty good at hvh

Loader(5/10) super slow, had to uninstall multiple programs just to get the cheat loaded. I understand that cheat security is a priority but i believe that there is a perfect balance and onetap isnt there right now.

menu(7/10) menu is decently labeled, looks a FUCK ton like supremacy. everything is decently put. wish some of the features would be better named or atleast a post on the forums describing the features in full.

legitbot(?/?) havent used it yet.

aimbot(8/10) really fucking nice aimbot, not too many configurable settings but its close to reaching that perfect balance as described before.

AA & fakelag (6/10) -1 because of fakelag. would much rather prefer the offsets be put in degrees rather than percentage. for example, what is the difference between 60% body lean and 100% body lean? doesn't make any sense to me.

fakelag kinda sucks, cant bhop or walk around without rubberbanding/teleporting.

Skin changer(9/10): nothing out of this world, does its job.

visuals(9/10): Pretty good! I enjoy fucking around and making new color palettes. Only thing I wish were different is the fact that when you try to pick a color, the gradient sticks so that you can find a specific color you like without holding your mouse down. picky, but its the truth.

Things I like
  • Fake duck animiation fix is really nice. wish they had that on skeet.
  • integraded buy bot. smart thinking
  • multiple hit sounds
Things that could use fixing/improvement
  • Fakelag & an improved meaning for what each setting does.
  • movement with bhop is not great, could be alot better.
  • instead of percentages, degrees would be much appreciated.
  • slider for extended backtracking.
  • crashing is not uncommon.

Overall (8/10): hack is pretty good! the aimbot is in a good point right now, id like to see some improvements to the ones mentioned above.

Would I buy again? At the moment, no. The hack shows potential but I feel like crashing on a video game hack is something that shouldn't be expected on a 2019 hack.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

babuska

xAI5cGA.png

i compared fakelag with skeet. definitely some rubberbanding.