V4 review. HONEST AND UNBIASED.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Chateauhv

So. first of all thank u staff for this update as we all were waiting for this.

I've used V4 continously for 4-5 hours after launch and i can say that V4 is improvement over V3.

Rage Bot- 8/10
yes V3 rage bot was very good and with release of V4 it has become more strong. I feel resolver is improved but still misses. Resolver might need work. With correct cfg u can easily 1 tap enemy but misses sometimes on slow walking players with good AA. DOUBLE TAP is biggest improvement I can see in V4. Really DT is very fast and accurate than V3. V3's DT was average but v4's DT is now like top tier cheats.

Anti-Aim- 7/10
I don't think AA tab has changed. All features are same and V4 has pretty good base AA. With future scripts AA shud be better. I think AA shud be more better

Legit Bot- 9/10
I don't use legit bot coz I'm a hvh player but I tried making cfg and using it and I think it's better than V3. With trigger bot Awall it's more usualable and min DMG I like really nice update for this.

Misc- 10/10
Nothing to say..All features are present which are required for HVH cheat

Visuals - 9/10

Thanks

Reluxc

i think we can get better visuals considering the esp detection is really bad and we dont have really good selections like glass and ultimate and retro chams
visuals 6.8/10
Base aa is not good at all ive never been in a game where a cheat will dump more than 1 shot i think with scripts it will be a lot better
AA 6.5/10

Desync resolvers can only be improved to a certain extent. You have to understand that you don't "resolve" desync, you predict it. The resolver will never be perfect and this needs to be understood. Make sure to use some body aim settings to offset any possible prediction issues you may have because you will not hit enemies perfectly in the head everytime.

GameWere

So. first of all thank u staff for this update as we all were waiting for this.

I've used V4 continously for 4-5 hours after launch and i can say that V4 is improvement over V3.

Rage Bot- 8/10
yes V3 rage bot was very good and with release of V4 it has become more strong. I feel resolver is improved but still misses. Resolver might need work. With correct cfg u can easily 1 tap enemy but misses sometimes on slow walking players with good AA. DOUBLE TAP is biggest improvement I can see in V4. Really DT is very fast and accurate than V3. V3's DT was average but v4's DT is now like top tier cheats.

Anti-Aim- 7/10
I don't think AA tab has changed. All features are same and V4 has pretty good base AA. With future scripts AA shud be better. I think AA shud be more better

Legit Bot- 9/10
I don't use legit bot coz I'm a hvh player but I tried making cfg and using it and I think it's better than V3. With trigger bot Awall it's more usualable and min DMG I like really nice update for this.

Misc- 10/10
Nothing to say..All features are present which are required for HVH cheat

Visuals - 9/10

Thanks
i strongly agree