v3 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Haunter

Subscriber
Might have done one of these before but it would have been very early in v3 so whatever
I am completely ignoring javascripts for most of this as most suggestions are things that should really be in the base cheat/couldnt be added with these anyways

Legit (N/A)
I do not legit cheat im sure it does whats needed probably

Ragebot (7/10)
Honestly this might be lower than what it deserves but i often have issues when i scout where it absolutely refuses to hit even people who are moving full speed. I know bodyaim if lethal is built into the cheat but i dont know if for some reason it tries bruteforcing this but ive had quite a few cases where it misses this shot when it could literally shoot anything and they would die, I would recommend either making this optional or letting us choose the hitboxes it will aim for or something of the sort. I also think more verbose logging it doesnt have to be miss due to resolver or something of the sort but i would really like a miss shot due to player death or enemy death as sometimes its not apparent that happened unless you use bullet impacts. Also please for the love of god separate weapon cfgs some more at least separate rifle from general as i dont want my smg to be the same as my rifle (yes i know there are js for it but i think it would be smart to have it in the base cheat). Ive had my fair share of misses and frustrations with the resolver also but its hard to suggest how to make it better without actually being able to see what exactly the resolver is doing and what exactly its attempting to shoot and missing at but since i do not have access to debug only think i can say is "Needs some improvements" Especially on people jittering ive had it miss quite a lot on some people edging with jitter even with strict safety on. In its current state the ragebot is still pretty good but some issues are hard to overlook, despite this its really not as bad as some people make it out to be.

AA (9/10)
I can only seem to get the jitter to work with autodirection same with yaw offset am i being retarded or is this intentional? if so why is this like this i would like to use these and have manual AA at the same time. The only other things i could ask for is maybe invert on shot or something of the sort but its not really that important.

Visuals (9/10)
Has basically every thing you could need aside from cornered boxes and the other type of 2 color glow. Also crouch and bhop and watch your desync cham go about 2 times higher than its supposed to.

Skin changer (N/A)
Dont use it but it seems to have everything you could ever need

Non JS misc (10/10)
Has basically everything i could want

JS (N/A)
I mean its cool and all i dont actually use any but i have noticed some things. Loading 2 AA scripts will instantly crash sometimes ofc its common sense you shouldnt do this but there should be some form of safeguard against this. Also scripts dont properly unload sometimes especially AA scripts they will more or less permanantly change/break AA until you reinject im sure that this is something that the person making them should prevent but as im not familiar with js im not sure. Last thing that has to be said really is you should better moderate the JS section its pretty full of people pasting other scripts and just useless shit that fills it up so maybe set a quality guideline, of course dont allow fun things but some things are straight useless to the point where its spam.

Other bugs/things i wasnt sure where to put
I have my zoom key set to ALT if i hold a hold down keybind and hold this it will keep the other keybind on until i hit it again im not sure if this is intentional behavior for alt to act like this or something but yeah
https://streamable.com/0p7i9 (ik its retarded to record but i promise im not still holding slowwalk after i release zoom xd)

The bhopping desync cham thing

Please make the menu recolor able

Sometimes you will fully crash when you die

TLDR onetap good but has issues
thanks for coming to my ted talk

Last edited: