V3 review (8/11 9/11)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Giorgi90

Legitbot 10/10 - i do not really legit cheat but it did it for me 10/10. Legit aa was also easy to use and good.

Ragebot7/10/rage aa 8/10- ok i gotta say the rage aimbot was not constintant. Sometimes i'd destroy everyone and then miss 3 shots due to spread while standing or crouching and then get onshotted by some otc user. Also please add back the MIN DMG override , Hitbox override, ACC boost and the auto wall min dmg back. I have to use 3 different scripts to actually do the things said above. AA was ok especially with the scripts it could mess up resolvers. I feel like the coders can add more customizabity to the Anti-Aim so the users can make the aa they want much easier.

Visuals 10/10- the visuals were more than enough for me it sattisfied me and did its job. Loved it 10/10

Misc 10/10- dude its a misc tab what did u expect. It has everything u'll ever need.

Thats my review after 1 month of using the hack. I have used it in past but i made the review from 8/11 to 9/11 (THOSE ARE THE DATES DONT FLAME ME REEEE)

Kachigga

Legitbot 10/10 - i do not really legit cheat but it did it for me 10/10. Legit aa was also easy to use and good.

Ragebot7/10/rage aa 8/10- ok i gotta say the rage aimbot was not constintant. Sometimes i'd destroy everyone and then miss 3 shots due to spread while standing or crouching and then get onshotted by some otc user. Also please add back the MIN DMG override , Hitbox override, ACC boost and the auto wall min dmg back. I have to use 3 different scripts to actually do the things said above. AA was ok especially with the scripts it could mess up resolvers. I feel like the coders can add more customizabity to the Anti-Aim so the users can make the aa they want much easier.

Visuals 10/10- the visuals were more than enough for me it sattisfied me and did its job. Loved it 10/10

Misc 10/10- dude its a misc tab what did u expect. It has everything u'll ever need.

Thats my review after 1 month of using the hack. I have used it in past but i made the review from 8/11 to 9/11 (THOSE ARE THE DATES DONT FLAME ME REEEE)
i have noticed that ill miss due to spread while still

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
What was your hc, id you miss 3 shots standing still there is an issue on your end

NNCedrik

I can confirm that the Missing duo to spread is an issue, but it rarely happens on my side

Tren25

Ragebot7/10/rage aa 8/10- ok i gotta say the rage aimbot was not constintant.
When I last used the cheat (about half a month ago) the ragebot felt very consistent tbh. The DT would hit almost every time, sure it missed a few random shots, but you can't really expect it to be perfect. Can't really say with scout as I didnt use it much. I do miss the min damage override and seperate autowall and visible min damage being built into the cheat without any scripts, hopefully that will be in v4 :)