UnoTap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

MelonBear

[Legit Bot]: 9.5/10
:
It works and has everything you need and anything the cheat doesn't provide scripts can add.

[Rage Bot]: 7.5/10
:
It has the ability to work well given the right config but compared to other cheats it just doesn't hold up as well as it should. The Resolver needs works as it requires the activation of features such has strict safety or safe point override to work in a decent capacity and the Double Tap speed has long been a problem as it just doesn't hold up to other cheats of similar value.

[Anti Aim]: 7.5/10
:
In my experience It's very difficult to do well with the current anti-aim system unless you're playing aggressive as it's almost impossible to create a half-decent tanky anti-aim without the use of scripts which absolutely demolish the resolver making it almost impossible to play.

[Visuals]: 9/10
:
The visuals are great on their own and even better with the usage of scripts and such though other features would be welcomed.

[Misc]: 10/10
:
It does what you need and it does it well.

[Java Scripts]: 8/10
:I'd like to have more API included maybe even some to edit the double tap speed or resolver but it works well as it is now.

[Overall Rating]: 8/10
:This review was based solely on my experience with this and with other cheats.It does well enough on HvH servers and Matchmaking sessions so I can't complain as much as I want to but as it stands the cheat needs some major updates.

Last edited: