Truthful review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Proq

This will be a honest review since then cheat become public used for about half a month

Legit - 8/10 -
I like the legit bot it has some unique features and over all decent but i don't all the features and the rcs in my opinion is bad kinda shaky. Something i wish they could add is a simple selection to it, so it wouldn't be so hard to config

//
Visuals -8/10-
For me the visuals are like any other cheat nothing much unique about them wish they had some other cool features in it.

//
AA/AntiAim -7/10-
Simple aa gets the job done but I do really like the visual on the aa other then that wish they could add more aa other then that its decent.

//
Rage -7/10-
Yes it became public and I don't have a "PAID"config but those a disgusting other then that the cheat hits alot of fake other then that its customizable and does gets the job done - If you got a good config to share pm me /shrug

//
Misc Tab -10/10-
Everything you need awesome features if you have the cheat you know what I mean

//
Menu And security -9/10-
Menu clean and I like it and about vac we all know its ez to bypass so no vac bans yet but maybe with there're will be one soon

//
OverAll -7.5/10-
Its a ok cheat for being p2c still ok for rage and legit if you should get it or not i really don't care not my opinion.

If I spelled anything wrong i really don't care no need to correct me!