Trojan?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Sodatapps

Ok so I’ve used this cheat before on my old laptop (which is utter trash) and its av went off and thought nothing of it, I downloaded the injector and tested it. It worked as soon as I got in cs and started to config the cheat. And now I have a $2500 PC and am completely done with cs and want to start hvhing, I just need comfermation that the pc won’t get 837393648 viruses call me retarded, I just need to be sure.

Sincerely -The new idiot cheater Soda.

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
Ok so I’ve used this cheat before on my old laptop (which is utter trash) and its av went off and thought nothing of it, I downloaded the injector and tested it. It worked as soon as I got in cs and started to config the cheat. And now I have a $2500 PC and am completely done with cs and want to start hvhing, I just need comfermation that the pc won’t get 837393648 viruses call me retarded, I just need to be sure.

Sincerely -The new idiot cheater Soda.
Your av will possibly false positive onetap as a virus, as it uses ways to hook onto the game (I dont know proper terminology), the av recognises this as a virus. No this is not a virus, just disable your av if its stopping you loading onetap.

Sodatapps

Your av will possibly false positive onetap as a virus, as it uses ways to hook onto the game (I dont know proper terminology), the av recognises this as a virus. No this is not a virus, just disable your av if its stopping you loading onetap.
Okay so it’s like saying “oh this is like a virus because it’s modifying something to your pc” tysm time to hvh! :D

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
false positives, add the program to your antivirus exclusions and you'll be able to have protection against threats and still use our software.