THE UPDATE REVIEW

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

killrauna

as i said, it can be improved and many javascripts do just that, giving you much more control over your cheat with features like:
- changing mindmg/hc/hitboxes/multipoint for visible/awall/dt/fd/slowwalk/other
- more detailed hitboxes (some even custom multipoint per hitbox i believe, but dont quote me on that)
- better autostop
- baim/head conditions
- even dormant aimbot which is a p thing to have sometimes
- fully customizable antiaim (from a to z)

some things i want to see integrated into the cheat is, as you mentioned, mindmg, fakeduck, working hide shots (cuz ot's doesnt seem to do a thing, all exploits dont seem to work) and maybe a better antiaim that has more options with, ideally, an anti bruteforce toggle (aw has more aa customization and antibrute) also the menu could get some improvements, as imo the v3 menu was way easier to navigate and understand (you didn't have to scroll or go through 200 different tabs to find a simple setting) also third person should be moved to world instead of misc, and speaking of third person there should be a way to toggle it while spectating instead of having to turn on/off the spectator third person option

dt recharge is quite slow, yes, but that just makes clowns pay for dt recharge scripts instead of just finding them on the forum so its a decent laugh sometimes

i had 2 subs before this and can say the cheat definitely improved a lot, though there is still a long road ahead (like mm exploits worked in v3 and v4 before, but now they dont work at all)
I'v been trying to find a js where i can change hitboxes/multipoint on key, can you link me to what js youre talking about?

killrauna

please tell me how this will be useful
feet/leg aim when peeps camp at truck on dust wm man ct side. dont have to spend 15-20 seconds selecting and adjusting hitbox and mp

manual aa to the left, min dmg override 25 and auto peek 2 shots and he dead

I think u need dhdj's javascript, because it can solve most of ur problem. but it is expensive.
But I think if you have the ability, you can write JS yourself to improve your RageBot.

idkk

e
feet/leg aim when peeps camp at truck on dust wm man ct side. dont have to spend 15-20 seconds selecting and adjusting hitbox and mp

manual aa to the left, min dmg override 25 and auto peek 2 shots and he dead
maybe use min dmg override to like 5 and shoot his toes?

BlueElixir

I'v been trying to find a js where i can change hitboxes/multipoint on key, can you link me to what js youre talking about?
ive seen a js like that being used in a video showcase of a script, can't recall the name unfortunately, sorry
but i can recommend dhdjs script - it has a lot of ragebot fixes and improvements, if you want, i can send you some screenshots via pms or discord, you choose

reub

ive seen a js like that being used in a video showcase of a script, can't recall the name unfortunately, sorry
but i can recommend dhdjs script - it has a lot of ragebot fixes and improvements, if you want, i can send you some screenshots via pms or discord, you choose
You guys create problems that don't exist JESUS.
MM Fakeduck is indeed needed.
The rest of the cheat is awesome and its working better than any other private cheat.

Question since when do u need to change multipoints on key ? just do forcebaim or min dmg override the cheat will do the rest

BlueElixir

You guys create problems that don't exist JESUS.
MM Fakeduck is indeed needed.
The rest of the cheat is awesome and its working better than any other private cheat.

Question since when do u need to change multipoints on key ? just do forcebaim or min dmg override the cheat will do the rest
i only said i want to see mm fakeduck, nothing else
and as i previously stated i dont see any problems with ragebot that need fixing rn, just mm fakeduck and ill be happy 100%

reub

i only said i want to see mm fakeduck, nothing else
and as i previously stated i dont see any problems with ragebot that need fixing rn, just mm fakeduck and ill be happy 100%
i see some.. sometimes i miss arms with sf on but not a big deal

killrauna

e

maybe use min dmg override to like 5 and shoot his toes?
yes thats what i do, basically but 25 min dmg override i found hits more consistently

Thanks, i'll look into dhdjs script