THE UPDATE REVIEW

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Ye nice onetap got update, i bought it so I can tested it out. I rlly expected that shark will finally update the ragebot fully as in some points it rlly needs so, but what we got... VISUAL UPDATE... a something requested year ago.. okey i get it maybe next update, but please do something with this, i dont care about resolver as much as I do care about the ragebot... since its still the same old thing, this update is like skeet update to me...

BlueElixir

don't see any problems with ragebot
it does shoot head too often even with prefer baim and safepoint so ig that could be an issue
only problem is there's no mm fakeduck, other than that cheat is near perfect for me

don't see any problems with ragebot
it does shoot head too often even with prefer baim and safepoint so ig that could be an issue
only problem is there's no mm fakeduck, other than that cheat is near perfect for me
i mean its good it always were, but by the time its outdated. The cheat is missing many ragebot stuff that other cheat provides

BlueElixir

i mean its good it always were, but by the time its outdated. The cheat is missing many ragebot stuff that other cheat provides
well yes, it could be updated, but if we're talking javascripts there are ones that enhance the ragebot sort of, giving you much more control over everything, but adding such features to the cheat would make it really difficult to understand and config for new or casual hvhers, so if you like to use javascripts, just find one with ragebot enhancements
p.s. i do just fine without any ragebot improvement js, i play with clean ot and still go positive in mm (always) and community servers (most of the time over 2kd)

Dude.... there is free js on fd
why should i use js? aw and nl have working mm fakeduck, so why not add one to onetap? why use fakeduck javascripts? also i tried like 3-4 already and none of them worked - either outdated or simply not working, so if you don't mind, please message me on the forums with a link to it

well yes, it could be updated, but if we're talking javascripts there are ones that enhance the ragebot sort of, giving you much more control over everything, but adding such features to the cheat would make it really difficult to understand and config for new or casual hvhers, so if you like to use javascripts, just find one with ragebot enhancements
p.s. i do just fine without any ragebot improvement js, i play with clean ot and still go positive in mm (always) and community servers (most of the time over 2kd)
fine i get what u mean, whatever cheat u use its almost 60% always about skills than cheat, but better start with something that hits atleast something. Onetap do be a great cheat, never said its not, in compare of others its keeping his spot on the top list for a long time. But also has multiple ragebot problems that cant just be fixed with a js, i agree having a js for ragebot is cool but, why does onetap just have no mindamage override, mm fakeduck... The head conditations are also week in its basic, the recharge is longest one on the market at the basic, the multipoint system is just broken since it got deleted and added back, some useless autostops and many bugs on each, dt teleport (meaned on auto) ?? u can look at other cheat providers that just ports u and makes u unpredictable such as mono and nemesis do, and more stuff that could be implemented in a ragebot update, since last was 7 months ago. I know the cheat is great in overall, has its strong sites like prediction, resolver is just decent and keeping its level, hc on cheat is well done, autostops does a decent job in a lot of situations.. mem just not trying to get too comfortable from what ot provides, since onetap got a shark, llama (good coders)

Reactions: BlueElixir

BlueElixir

fine i get what u mean, whatever cheat u use its almost 60% always about skills than cheat, but better start with something that hits atleast something. Onetap do be a great cheat, never said its not, in compare of others its keeping his spot on the top list for a long time. But also has multiple ragebot problems that cant just be fixed with a js, i agree having a js for ragebot is cool but, why does onetap just have no mindamage override, mm fakeduck... The head conditations are also week in its basic, the recharge is longest one on the market at the basic, the multipoint system is just broken since it got deleted and added back, some useless autostops and many bugs on each, dt teleport (meaned on auto) ?? u can look at other cheat providers that just ports u and makes u unpredictable such as mono and nemesis do, and more stuff that could be implemented in a ragebot update, since last was 7 months ago. I know the cheat is great in overall, has its strong sites like prediction, resolver is just decent and keeping its level, hc on cheat is well done, autostops does a decent job in a lot of situations.. mem just not trying to get too comfortable from what ot provides, since onetap got a shark, llama (good coders)
as i said, it can be improved and many javascripts do just that, giving you much more control over your cheat with features like:
- changing mindmg/hc/hitboxes/multipoint for visible/awall/dt/fd/slowwalk/other
- more detailed hitboxes (some even custom multipoint per hitbox i believe, but dont quote me on that)
- better autostop
- baim/head conditions
- even dormant aimbot which is a p thing to have sometimes
- fully customizable antiaim (from a to z)

some things i want to see integrated into the cheat is, as you mentioned, mindmg, fakeduck, working hide shots (cuz ot's doesnt seem to do a thing, all exploits dont seem to work) and maybe a better antiaim that has more options with, ideally, an anti bruteforce toggle (aw has more aa customization and antibrute) also the menu could get some improvements, as imo the v3 menu was way easier to navigate and understand (you didn't have to scroll or go through 200 different tabs to find a simple setting) also third person should be moved to world instead of misc, and speaking of third person there should be a way to toggle it while spectating instead of having to turn on/off the spectator third person option

dt recharge is quite slow, yes, but that just makes clowns pay for dt recharge scripts instead of just finding them on the forum so its a decent laugh sometimes

i had 2 subs before this and can say the cheat definitely improved a lot, though there is still a long road ahead (like mm exploits worked in v3 and v4 before, but now they dont work at all)

as i said, it can be improved and many javascripts do just that, giving you much more control over your cheat with features like:
- changing mindmg/hc/hitboxes/multipoint for visible/awall/dt/fd/slowwalk/other
- more detailed hitboxes (some even custom multipoint per hitbox i believe, but dont quote me on that)
- better autostop
- baim/head conditions
- even dormant aimbot which is a p thing to have sometimes
- fully customizable antiaim (from a to z)

some things i want to see integrated into the cheat is, as you mentioned, mindmg, fakeduck, working hide shots (cuz ot's doesnt seem to do a thing, all exploits dont seem to work) and maybe a better antiaim that has more options with, ideally, an anti bruteforce toggle (aw has more aa customization and antibrute) also the menu could get some improvements, as imo the v3 menu was way easier to navigate and understand (you didn't have to scroll or go through 200 different tabs to find a simple setting) also third person should be moved to world instead of misc, and speaking of third person there should be a way to toggle it while spectating instead of having to turn on/off the spectator third person option

dt recharge is quite slow, yes, but that just makes clowns pay for dt recharge scripts instead of just finding them on the forum so its a decent laugh sometimes

i had 2 subs before this and can say the cheat definitely improved a lot, though there is still a long road ahead (like mm exploits worked in v3 and v4 before, but now they dont work at all)
ye agree, but one thing why would u have to pay 10eur for a js to improve the cheat in some way, never comparable to a complete code update tho.. ye

tristonn

why should i use js? aw and nl have working mm fakeduck, so why not add one to onetap? why use fakeduck javascripts? also i tried like 3-4 already and none of them worked - either outdated or simply not working, so if you don't mind, please message me on the forums with a link to it
you know you dont just "add" something. it requires skill to program something like that.

BlueElixir

you know you dont just "add" something. it requires skill to program something like that.
while i understand it takes a lot of knowledge to properly code stuff, other cheats support fd in mm (aw and nl for example)
if scripts exist for mm fakeduck and the cheat doesn't have it then it means the community is more able to code cheats than the devs themselves, or the devs are simply too lazy to take it and add it as a feature

Reactions: cocaethylen

Haunter

Subscriber
while i understand it takes a lot of knowledge to properly code stuff, other cheats support fd in mm (aw and nl for example)
if scripts exist for mm fakeduck and the cheat doesn't have it then it means the community is more able to code cheats than the devs themselves, or the devs are simply too lazy to take it and add it as a feature
There are priorities and this is not one of them at the moment

tristonn

i mean onetap is pretty much still somewhat "good" because of the community.
i dont understand either why the developers just skip these type of useful features.

BlueElixir

i mean onetap is pretty much still somewhat "good" because of the community.
i dont understand either why the developers just skip these type of useful features.
i completely agree with you here, mm fakeduck is not only useful, it's pretty much mandatory in 1vX games where enemies nade + family peek with awps

There are priorities and this is not one of them at the moment
quite unfortunate it isn't a priority, as a big percentage of the userbase mainly play mm instead of community servers that lead you to severe retardation