[Tapsen's review] Final Review and Goodbye *MULTILANGUAGE*!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Will you miss tapsen?

• no

• no

• no

• i love him.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ray

Subscriber
Note:- This is @tapsen's review. NOT mine!

Since I am no longer a part of Onetap Alpha or in fact the HvH community at all I thought I'd offer my final review on this cheat.
It's gonna be a short one since I've been pretty busy and will be posted by sexy ass Ray.

If you're here and wondering if you should buy this cheat then hopefully this helps your decision.

Yes buy it. Very good shoot. Very good staff. Very good Alpaca.

Ja, kauf es. Sehr guter Schuss. Sehr gutes Personal Sehr gutes Alpaka.

はい、買います。とてもいいシュート。とても良いスタッフ。とても良いアルパカ。

Да, купи это. Очень хорошая стрельба. Очень хороший персонал. Очень хорошая альпака.

نعم شرائه. تبادل لاطلاق النار جيد جدا. فريق عمل جيد جدا جيد جدا الألبكة.

是買它。很好拍。非常好的員工。非常好的羊駝。

But seriously though the cheat has always been insane, still is. Staff are incredible, it's been an absolute blast and an honour to
be part of OG and this fantastic community, s/o to the OG fellas and staff for being g's. Best of luck to everyone in their future endeavours.
Peace <3

Also ty Ray for big invite men I appreciate it, here is ur pizza silce <) also RAY 4 MOD

KateAwpton

Banned
Note:- This is @tapsen's review. NOT mine!

Since I am no longer a part of Onetap Alpha or in fact the HvH community at all I thought I'd offer my final review on this cheat.
It's gonna be a short one since I've been pretty busy and will be posted by sexy ass Ray.

If you're here and wondering if you should buy this cheat then hopefully this helps your decision.

Yes buy it. Very good shoot. Very good staff. Very good Alpaca.

Ja, kauf es. Sehr guter Schuss. Sehr gutes Personal Sehr gutes Alpaka.

はい、買います。とてもいいシュート。とても良いスタッフ。とても良いアルパカ。

Да, купи это. Очень хорошая стрельба. Очень хороший персонал. Очень хорошая альпака.

نعم شرائه. تبادل لاطلاق النار جيد جدا. فريق عمل جيد جدا جيد جدا الألبكة.

是買它。很好拍。非常好的員工。非常好的羊駝。

But seriously though the cheat has always been insane, still is. Staff are incredible, it's been an absolute blast and an honour to
be part of OG and this fantastic community, s/o to the OG fellas and staff for being g's. Best of luck to everyone in their future endeavours.
Peace <3

Also ty Ray for big invite men I appreciate it, here is ur pizza silce <) also RAY 4 MOD
Why is he leaving?