small Onetap.su Review. 3months using.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

vert0kz

RAGEBOT - 9/10

Ragebot is kinda good. Resolver not bad. I want improved bactracking and extended backtracking bcz it alot misses. Antiaim pretty good but v2 aa is little bit better for customizable.

LEGITBOT - 8/10

Not bad but if u have turned on legit aa and u start bhopping u bhopping little bit to side where is ur antiaim.

Visuals - 8.5/10

Pretty but i mean u can do more smooth and clear that glow. ESP sometimes fuckup but nvm.

Staff/Support - 10/10

HWID RESET FAST and hot mods

Overall - 9/10

U can add normal lua scripts they better.
Not undermining.
And sorry for my English.

Zak33

RAGEBOT - 9/10

Ragebot is kinda good. Resolver not bad. I want improved bactracking and extended backtracking bcz it alot misses. Antiaim pretty good but v2 aa is little bit better for customizable.

LEGITBOT - 8/10

Not bad but if u have turned on legit aa and u start bhopping u bhopping little bit to side where is ur antiaim.

Visuals - 8.5/10

Pretty but i mean u can do more smooth and clear that glow. ESP sometimes fuckup but nvm.

Staff/Support - 10/10

HWID RESET FAST and hot mods

Overall - 9/10

U can add normal lua scripts they better.
Not undermining.
And sorry for my English.
hows the aa more customizable in v2? you have like 10 more options in v3 lmao

Reactions: Venev and striXXX

VODKAhvh

aa isnt customizable at all because u only have a few things to do there and if u mess up 1 thing u fuck up the whole aa

• Haha
Reactions: Venev

Hyu

"ragebot misses" try aw v5 btw i bought it this month and it makes me kill myself. overrated & bipolar cheat that only works for scouts.

Reactions: itsBrvndo