sigma and cringe stack ($50 script buyers) can't win with a scrollbar

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
SCORE: 14-7 (with scrollbar)
wHd338v.jpg

ENDGAME: stack rq maybe feeling the gamesense
FMI0xQi.png

Also donated free clip:
dCMqQtY.jpeg

lol i only play on my main, this is just a friend aliasing as me and forgot to stop after a 5v5, if u think I stay up til 2 am just to play vs irrelevant players ur hilarious
o3of2Dl.png

even if u consider this somehow a win never forget the other 20 games
and 5 5v5's
and 1v1's
God Bless United States of America & GameSense

edit: LMAOOOO i just realized u fucking tied vs randoms in community bringing ur whole friend list imagine XD

Last edited:
[SM] AWP is currently restricted to 1 for Terrorists and cannot be bought.

Skii1

lol i only play on my main, this is just a friend aliasing as me and forgot to stop after a 5v5, if u think I stay up til 2 am just to play vs irrelevant players ur hilarious
o3of2Dl.png

even if u consider this somehow a win never forget the other 20 games
and 5 5v5's
and 1v1's
God Bless United States of America & GameSense

edit: LMAOOOO i just realized u fucking tied vs randoms in community bringing ur whole friend list imagine XD
u are the worst, honestly feel bad for you, getting owned in many 2v2's with ur bf / bublu. Its embarssing that you are calling some1 out when u were clearly aliasing on the sv. cry more u lost, GAMSENSE STACK OWNED TO 14th CENTURY. eZ

u are the worst, honestly feel bad for you, getting owned in many 2v2's with ur bf / bublu. Its embarssing that you are calling some1 out when u were clearly aliasing on the sv. cry more u lost, GAMSENSE STACK OWNED TO 14th CENTURY. eZ
ur cringe