Should I come back to ot?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hakashi

I remember getting ot gifted like 2 years ago and remember it being really good for hvh, I've heard that its not at its best rn should I still buy it or is it all just a rumour?

Hakashi

There are two main competitors the skeet cheat and never”win”. Both private so
still one-sided but now you've got a goal if you see it how I see it. You gotta grind your ass out trying to get invited to never or skeet. So it's basically get known get skeet, never.

Hakashi

Best cheat you can get
I've already bought it lol, it just doesn't miss sometimes. I got a base cfg with basic settings. Cause I hadn't touched a cheat from 2019 and now it's hitting p. I don't think I've seen more than 9 "missed due to spread" errors while playing for five hours

enomine

no not really its just the other cheat has become worse so onetap has become better in preformance exmp skeet has not uppdated their resolver for 7 months
7-8 months since the last resolver update plus 4 and half months since the last cheat update, no exploits working on mm tons of bugs that i have reported and there is still no update

levo

7-8 months since the last resolver update plus 4 and half months since the last cheat update, no exploits working on mm tons of bugs that i have reported and there is still no update
maybe the update wıll be v5 and they are waiting devs for finishing the update when they finish it ca n be a big update