самое худшее есп в вт...

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Rinzzza

По большому счету уже как года 2 никакой чит никак не бустит. Резольвер любого чита не фиксит лоу дельту с 1, антиаимы везде одинаковые,придумать,что-то новое уже невозможно,это максимум может впереди нас и ждем фикс лоу дельты,но глобальных изменений не будет. К чему я все это расписал,играя со скитом у меня не было проблем с обнаружением противников,понятное дело,что если он стоит на рип есп,то тут дело уже не в есп чита. Но почему играя с вт,я сталкиваюсь постоянно с проблемами дорманта,шаред есп работает так же хреново,даже если у меня стак с в4. Нужно улучшать дормант,только из-за этого я в основном играю со скитом,но по факту вт лучший на валв серверах,рабочие хайдшотсы бустят,даже с его помойным фастдаком меня редко бекшутят нежели,когда сижу на том же фд со скитом,хотелось бы отметить,что вт намного реже мисает в боди,скит иной раз стрельнет туда,куда вт никогда не пальнет. У чита главная проблема это вх на данный момент,ну и конечно резольвер,сделал бы его разработчик этого прекрасного софта на уровне неверлуза было бы прекрасно и у вт не осталось бы конкурентов и никто бы не хотел так "клос" проектов. Спасибо за внимание.

By and large, for as long as 2 years, no cheat is not boosted in any way. The resolver of any cheat does not fix the low delta with 1, the antiaims are the same everywhere,it is already impossible to come up with something new,this maximum can be ahead of us and we are waiting for the fix of the low delta, but there will be no global changes. Why I painted all this, playing with the skeet I had no problems with detecting opponents, it is clear that if it stands on the rip esp, then it is no longer in the esp of the cheat. But why playing with ot, I constantly face dormant problems, the shared esp works just as badly, even if I have a stack with v4. It is necessary to improve dormant, only because of this I mostly play with skeet,but in fact oT is the best on valve servers, working hideshots are boosted,even with his garbage fastdak I am rarely backshutted than when I sit on the same fd with skeet,I would like to note that oT is much less likely to miss in the body, skeet sometimes shoots where oT never shoots. The main problem with the cheat is wh at the moment,and of course the resolver, the developer of this beautiful software would have made it at the level of neverlose, it would have been fine and oT would have no competitors left and no one would have wanted to "close" projects so much. Thanks for your attention.

Last edited: