Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xroot

Legitbot: 9/10 - i was trying N options to make it shoot super legit, is shooting perfect but when u are spraying and u have 2/3 enemys in front of you the aimbot is not so decided, is not snaping but he have a thing like the weapon is nospreading (but the bullets are hitting the enemy with the rcs options) in rest is ok, super usefull backtrack options, triggerbot super customisable (chosing which spot u want to triggerbot, really nice)
Ragebot: 9/10 - playing with all guns in the rage tab and all can i say is super p. yes the cheat is missing sometimes even with higher hitchance and high acuracy, high min dmg or whatever do u want, this think i notice it in the V2 update, not saying in V1 wasn't missing cuz is impossible to hit all shoots due to various enemy settings. personally i liked V1 a little bit more than V2 cuz of the menu and obvious was more acurate. (don't start a discution about this, tnx)
Rage options: 8/10 - the rage options are super usefull, u can try different playstyles chosing the perfect settings, i miss the baim options (even if the 2shot and lethal options was causing to miss the shoots like 6/10) could be improved a little bit more with baim options (i know i can use override key, i mean the old baim options which was automatically)
Anti Aim: 9/10 - the anti aim is almost perfect and i'm saying almost perfect just becouse my playstyle, for example i want a key to change static/jitter option depending on how i'm moving (standing, walking, slowwalking) but that's just my playstyle paranoia, the anti aim is super customisable and perfect at this moment.
Player options: 10/10 - here is my favorite part, i can change N options to players, from chams type to almost do u want (ammo, money, player distance) i really like what i can modify and is very easy to cfg.
Visuals: 10/10 - visual options are just amazing, perfect placed in menu so u don't need to search and scrool 2 min to find a option, full and easy to customise. perfect.
Skin Changer: 8/10 - skin changer is very nice placed in the menu, a lot of skins and super easy to cfg, i give 8/10 cuz glove changer was removed (i know why) and becouse he have a bug when u change the weapons (from knife to gun and viceversa) the knife is like lagging when pops out. in rest is p.
Misc: 9/10 - no words for misc tab, is mega perfect. the only inconvenient (for me) is the extended backtrack and clan changer. in extended backtrack will be nice to have a little bar to change the value of backtrack. clantag changer is a little bit bugged, a example: i set a custom clantag and is not activated, when u gonna enter on a server and activate the custom clantag will not be what u write there, will be: onetap.su (static, without movement) but if u change to onetap.su clantag and reverse to your custom clantag ..well, u will have your custom clantag (that is what i don't like in the misc tab).
Menu: 8/10 - the menu is ok, i can't say is not nice, is really nice, modern and authentic but i'll be a fan of the old menu.
Forum: 10/10 - i really like how the forum is managed, he have a nice aspect, easy to find anything do you want in 2 clicks.
Community: 10/10 - the members are like a real hvh member need to be (trollers, meme guys, the allways mad guy, the member who helps you without beeing cringe or sarcastic) not much to say here, even if they start troll in a topic at the end the people are nice and they will help u when they can do it. b1g like to community.
Staff: 10/10 - i don't wanna flex since when i'm on different hvh communities but all can i say is, here, at onetap.su i found the nicest admins, they help me without beeing sarcastic. mad attitude or something. b1g like

this is my review, now judge me. 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: tobby