[REVIEW] aight, imma smoke ot's ass (yeet)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ATHE23

I guess this is some sort of review, so amma slide into it.

Ragebot:
5.5/10
First of all, i gotta say that this is the most bipolar cheat i've ever used, i mean, 0 consistency. Sometimes you do insane, ngl, BUT you'll get your ass whipped off most of the time, especially if you're playing against some dude that has a decent cheat/cfg/playstyle. Also, i have to say that this new update (2/4/2020) is a total mess, the cheat is much less accurate now, so this "dynamic accuracy boost" ain't the best imo, sometimes i shoot -13 with 27 V/43 W min dmg and 63HT, so yeah, bet i'm not the only one in this.
Exploits work partially good. Doubletap still needs A LOT of improvement, sometimes i miss one of them shots or it does less damage then expected (50HT DT btw). Hide shots do it's job, no complains about that.

Anti-Aim:
7/10
Ok, some says that is bad, some says that is good, I say that is enough to not get a new haircut everytime you peek. Pretty customizable and easy to set up for every type of user.
I think this jitter move feature is useless since you can bind jitter to a key and toggle it whenever you want to. ex: bind shift for slow walk and jitter = same thing.
Slow walk is not that good, most of the time you have to stop moving to get an accurate shot, also, these 3 types, no one use 2 of them (slide slow and fast) cos you gonna get killed before you can even peek out. Conclusion: it’s decent, but it could be better.
Fakelag is not a big deal since it fucks up your AA a bit and makes your accuracy drop a lot. Only "works" against 0 fakelag prediction cheats.

Visuals:
9/10
I have to admit that i kinda like these visuals, probably the p2c with the most customizable and sexy visuals at the moment. not much more to say.

Misc:
9/10
It has everything you need even if they've removed some features that i liked along the time. Once again, not much more to say.

Legit:
6/10
Looks too limited imo, and don't come at me with the typical bullshit that is a hvh based cheat, that's not a reason to not have features such as: triggerbot delay, silent aim (and no, if you use low fov, you won't get untrusted or ow banned) smoke/flash check, non-sticky, smooth factor, etc.
Legit AA does it's job, but sometimes is kinda glitchy

Performance:
10/10
Had great fps using this even if the whole enemy team peeked me at the same time, never dropped fps below 100, not a single lag using this cheat.
👌

Last edited:

obema

what did they do in the most recent update what the shit
i haven't had a sub in a while...

ddred12

I guess this is some sort of review, so amma slide into it.

Ragebot:
5.5/10
First of all, i gotta say that this is the most bipolar cheat i've ever used, i mean, 0 consistency. Sometimes you do insane, ngl, BUT you'll get your ass whipped off most of the time, especially if you're playing against some dude that has a decent cheat/cfg/playstyle. Also, i have to say that this new update (2/4/2020) is a total mess, the cheat is much less accurate now, so this "dynamic accuracy boost" ain't the best imo, sometimes i shoot -13 with 27 V/43 W min dmg and 63HT, so yeah, bet i'm not the only one in this.
Exploits work partially good. Doubletap still needs A LOT of improvement, sometimes i miss one of them shots or it does less damage then expected (50HT DT btw). Hide shots do it's job, no complains about that.

Anti-Aim:
7/10
Ok, some says that is bad, some says that is good, I say that is enough to not get a new haircut everytime you peek. Pretty customizable and easy to set up for every type of user.
I think this jitter move feature is useless since you can bind jitter to a key and toggle it whenever you want to. ex: bind shift for slow walk and jitter = same thing.
Slow walk is not that good, most of the time you have to stop moving to get an accurate shot, also, these 3 types, no one use 2 of them (slide slow and fast) cos you gonna get killed before you can even peek out. Conclusion: it’s decent, but it could be better.
Fakelag is not a big deal since it fucks up your AA a bit and makes your accuracy drop a lot. Only "works" against 0 fakelag prediction cheats.

Visuals:
9/10
I have to admit that i kinda like these visuals, probably the p2c with the most customizable and sexy visuals at the moment. not much more to say.

Misc:
9/10
It has everything you need even if they've removed some features that i liked along the time. Once again, not much more to say.

Legit:
6/10
Looks too limited imo, and don't come at me with the typical bullshit that is a hvh based cheat, that's not a reason to not have features such as: triggerbot delay, silent aim (and no, if you use low fov, you won't get untrusted or ow banned) smoke/flash check, non-sticky, smooth factor, etc.
Legit AA does it's job, but sometimes is kinda glitchy

Performance:
10/10
Had great fps using this even if the whole enemy team peeked me at the same time, never dropped fps below 100, not a single lag using this cheat.
👌

I rate performance 0/10 this is the only p2c I drop below 100 FPS with

ddred12

It’s not a specs issue it’s the cheat, with aw (v4) or gs I get above 350 easily but with onetap I get less than 100 all the time

embern

It’s not a specs issue it’s the cheat, with aw (v4) or gs I get above 350 easily but with onetap I get less than 100 all the time

Please post a video of you getting 350 fps with aw v4 and a hvh config loaded, thanks.

EDIT: I say this because I get around 100 fps with one or two people on my screen, and I have a 3700x and a 5700XT.

NinjaClient

I agree with everything here except i belive the Legitbot should be 7-8/10 because of how easy to config and decent it is but ur points are good about it

ddred12

Please post a video of you getting 350 fps with aw v4 and a hvh config loaded, thanks.

EDIT: I say this because I get around 100 fps with one or two people on my screen, and I have a 3700x and a 5700XT.
i was streaming with v4 rage config and easily getting 300-350+

stepinprod

imagine that no one gives a fuck about uid on a public cheat funny retards

btw this review is the most accurate, 100x times more accurate than this cheat now