Review after some use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ChrishaHAA

Loader 0/10 - would give it -1 even the loader is terrible, takes forever to inject, made me uninstall tons of programs, and requires me to disable my firewall to inject (yes I've tried VPNs)

Updates 2/10 - while they do update the cheat because they decided to hard code game version numbers small changes in the game will make the cheat unusable for multiple hours or days and they don't give you extra days regardless of how long the downtime is despite this the actual updates to the cheat have greatly improved it from when it first went public

Ragebot 7/10 - feels incomplete missing options functions that have a completely different meaning than what is described in its name can be inaccurate at times etc but as the resolver and accuracy has greatly improved over the last few updates it is alot easier to go positive in casual hvh with this cheat. it still bottom frags in 5v5 sadly.

Antiaim 3/10 - again it feels incomplete the fakelag is setup in a strange way, your real is determined automatically for some reason, the manual antiaim doesn't overwrite all antiaims and it moves with your player making it difficult to use effectively, and the desync just doesn't work the way it should. I've resorted to abusing fake pitch on JC servers in order to not get owned the second I peek someone. Phage at one point said quality over quantity but I'd rather have options instead of being stuck with 3 options that don't work that well

legitbot overwatched/10 - from the time I've spent with it, it doesn't seem too legit although I haven't actually seen it on demo so take this with a grain of salt

Visuals 9/10 - great visuals with lots of customization only not giving it a 10 as its the average muh skeet clone esp and the spread circle isn't anti aliased (seriously why)

Overall my final score is: zeusv2/10

Reactions: 3hunnaSKUR and Dash

Calm

Early adopter
i smell a ban , do u smell one too? xd also this is not zeusv2 , zeus had one of the most gorgeous loaders when it launched

Last edited:

msecret

i think you dont have a pcfg :) i tap any cheat, aimware skeet and yes the antiaim need some correction and work if you know how to use it
bgL2BWN.jpg

Reactions: obamatookmykids

normie20

you shouldn't attack him for not liking the cheat. don't expect everyone to love it. thats the point of a testimonial
i smell a ban , do u smell one too? xd also this is not zeusv2 , zeus had one of the most gorgeous loaders when it launched

ChrishaHAA

i think you dont have a pcfg :) i tap any cheat, aimware skeet and yes the antiaim need some correction and work if you know how to use it
bgL2BWN.jpg
you have to realize I play on NA where the players aren't actual dog shit I literally don't recognize a single person in that server

llama

Administrator
Staff member
we dont ban for people giving their opinion, it is their right.
and yes, zeus had a gorgeous loader when it launched, it served the unprotected dll to high-minded.net in like what, 1 week?

inhonia

Banned
Early adopter
you have to realize I play on NA where the players aren't actual dog shit I literally don't recognize a single person in that server
you new?
also be glad the loader has security. just because you have had a lot of debugging tools on your computer doesnt mean the loader itself isn't good lmao
To quote llama,
zeus had a gorgeous loader when it launched, it served the unprotected dll to high-minded.net
be glad we haven't been cracked.

Antiaim 3/10 - again it feels incomplete the fakelag is setup in a strange way, your real is determined automatically for some reason, the manual antiaim doesn't overwrite all antiaims and it moves with your player making it difficult to use effectively
Just because you can't config it doesn't mean it's bad. The Fakelag has been a very powerful feature since I got the cheat in september, it's been consistently better than what trash skeet has, and with a bit of fiddling around you can make some of your shots un-backtrackable.

- "Your real is determined automatically for some reason"

This is called the auto direction settings that you have in your config. You can change them entirely to work however you want with body lean and etc. You can also disable auto direction and have it always back, or turn on "At Players" to have it follow your targets. Again, with the right settings you can make yourself unhittable...

legitbot overwatched/10 - from the time I've spent with it, it doesn't seem too legit although I haven't actually seen it on demo so take this with a grain of salt
sounds like bad settings to me.

realistically, all of these things are user error and funnily enough that doesn't really seem to be llama or phage or lauries fault now does it?

ChrishaHAA

you new?
also be glad the loader has security. just because you have had a lot of debugging tools on your computer doesnt mean the loader itself isn't good lmao
To quote llama,

be glad we haven't been cracked.

Just because you can't config it doesn't mean it's bad. The Fakelag has been a very powerful feature since I got the cheat in september, it's been consistently better than what trash skeet has, and with a bit of fiddling around you can make some of your shots un-backtrackable.

- "Your real is determined automatically for some reason"

This is called the auto direction settings that you have in your config. You can change them entirely to work however you want with body lean and etc. You can also disable auto direction and have it always back, or turn on "At Players" to have it follow your targets. Again, with the right settings you can make yourself unhittable...

sounds like bad settings to me.

realistically, all of these things are user error and funnily enough that doesn't really seem to be llama or phage or lauries fault now does it?

security isnt making me uninstall tools i have downloaded its checking to see if they are running or if I'm using them skeet aimware etc all haven't been cracked and didn't require me to uninstall a bunch of programs

also that doesn't explain why I have to disable my fucking firewall to inject the cheat it literally makes no sense

by "real gets determined automatically" I mean you have basically no choice in what it does you have auto direction at-target and backwards 0 user control if you wanted to do backjitter etc I also mean this as in when you change your fake angle it changes your real (although this makes sense in some applications)

and don't try to claim you can become """"""unhittable"""""" with a proper antiaim configs I've talked to a few onetap users on discord and such to see what they say is the best standing antiaim (about 80% said 180 jitter glitch) and even with a perfect 180 jitter glitch antiaim you will STILL get resolved very quickly by any cheat thats slightly decent (aimware skeet etc)

for fakelag I literally never said anything bad about it besides saying that its setup in a strange way i.e if you turn on adaptive limit is ignored but still displayed to the user if you want to use extra conditions but also use step fakelag its literally impossible etc if would be better if they got rid of "alternative" entirely and just added it as a general option to all fakelag options

and I don't see how you can claim that massive downtime, crashing, loader issues, etc can be a user issue when its literally a cheat issue

Reactions: 3hunnaSKUR

hollow

Early adopter
security isnt making me uninstall tools i have downloaded its checking to see if they are running or if I'm using them skeet aimware etc all haven't been cracked and didn't require me to uninstall a bunch of programs

also that doesn't explain why I have to disable my fucking firewall to inject the cheat it literally makes no sense

by "real gets determined automatically" I mean you have basically no choice in what it does you have auto direction at-target and backwards 0 user control if you wanted to do backjitter etc I also mean this as in when you change your fake angle it changes your real (although this makes sense in some applications)

and don't try to claim you can become """"""unhittable"""""" with a proper antiaim configs I've talked to a few onetap users on discord and such to see what they say is the best standing antiaim (about 80% said 180 jitter glitch) and even with a perfect 180 jitter glitch antiaim you will STILL get resolved very quickly by any cheat thats slightly decent (aimware skeet etc)

for fakelag I literally never said anything bad about it besides saying that its setup in a strange way i.e if you turn on adaptive limit is ignored but still displayed to the user if you want to use extra conditions but also use step fakelag its literally impossible etc if would be better if they got rid of "alternative" entirely and just added it as a general option to all fakelag options

and I don't see how you can claim that massive downtime, crashing, loader issues, etc can be a user issue when its literally a cheat issue

1. You don't know what layers of security we have for your protection and the protection of other users.
P.S. that must mean that your firewall is blocking the connection to our backend, simple.

2. Anti-aim customizability is a thing that is likely already in the works, and being resolved 'easily' is the result of having other competent p2c providers who can do a good attempt at fixing desync because valve basically took fakeangles out back and murdered them, making it much more restricted in what we can do to trick other cheats.

3. what?

4. big improvements to downtime have been pushed and we've compensated all users because of it, are you whining just to whine?

inhonia

Banned
Early adopter
I don't see how you can claim that massive downtime, crashing, loader issues, etc can be a user issue when its literally a cheat issue

I don't think you noticed, but I didn't touch on that.

and don't try to claim you can become """"""unhittable"""""" with a proper antiaim configs

lol ok
I'd suggest talking to Ed or Sean or literally any OG, we have some good settings. hint: Jitter isn't for being unhittable.

if you turn on adaptive limit is ignored

this is false.

if would be better if they got rid of "alternative" entirely and just added it as a general option to all fakelag options

No, it really wouldnt. Alternative was added mainly for testing purposes. If you're playing spread and don't have a reason to be using anything else, use passive fakelag at 65% and 100% on condition with on peek.

when you change your fake angle it changes your real (although this makes sense in some applications)

No, this makes sense in all applications. There's only about a ~17° (Quite possibly incorrect, I don't have it memorized) desyncable difference between your real and fake, so when you turn on anything that modulates where your fake angle is (aka anything but static.) it HAS to move your real.

panzer

sounds like a payment problem. ill help you. 1) go to https://onetap.su/index.php?account/upgrades and buy CSGO NOT L4D2. 2) choose a payment method (stripe) or (coinbase) up to you. 3) click on download and download the loader. 4) MAKE SURE you have steam closed and firewall off then open loader login and click LOGIN logging in......... MAKE sure it says csgo not csgo[alpha], left 4 dead 2, team fortress, Garry's mod, Minecraft, grand theft auto V, or warfare.5) click load wait.... steam will open then open csgo.6) learn how to config.7) become a b1g namer gg ez.