Regarding updates

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nub2468

Banned
Was there any b1g update in last month and if it was did it change the performance of the cheat at all cuz i wanna get back to hvh but idk how good ot is rn?

• Sad
Reactions: PA40

nub2468

Banned
just watch some media and then u know if its fits your needs :)
I was using onetap for 3 months already but what im asking is if there where any b1g updates in last month or two regarding resolver and dt cuz i was so annoyed when v3 came out that i quit month or so ago with hvh in general

Autron

there hasn't been an update in like 3 weeks or something
yea thats really pissing me off TBH... i think they have to much focus on scripting:rolleyes::(:confused:...thats why there is only update every 2-3 weeks... instead on making the cheat great again (ragebot and stuff) they focus on scripting... a very dumb decision in my opinion... OT could make more money if the ragebot and AA was better... im not saying its bad or anything but it could be better...and also the doubletap is shit...
sometimes i really miss the old v2 times when there was an update every 1 to 2 weeks....
i feel forgotten with only 1 update every 3+ weeks...

nub2468

Banned
yea thats really pissing me off TBH... i think they have to much focus on scripting:rolleyes::(:confused:...thats why there is only update every 2-3 weeks... instead on making the cheat great again (ragebot and stuff) they focus on scripting... a very dumb decision in my opinion... OT could make more money if the ragebot and AA was better... im not saying its bad or anything but it could be better...and also the doubletap is shit...
sometimes i really miss the old v2 times when there was an update every 1 to 2 weeks....
Yup

winter2019

The cheat literally hits P, if you feel forgotten on a cheat with almost 100k members that updates once a month (better than many cheats) then you have issues.

Reactions: nub2468

nub2468

Banned
The cheat literally hits P, if you feel forgotten on a cheat with almost 100k members that updates once a month (better than many cheats) then you have issues.
At least updates should be bigger, not only resolver "update" and some bug fixes tho

Zak33

mate there's no way to make the anti aim better *ATM* onetap pretty much has all desync modes. everything else (fake yaw amount etc) is mostly recreatable with scripts

joh

*laughs in skeet updates*

• Haha
Reactions: PA40