rage FOV

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

st10172

Sometimes, the rage function of V3 will have problems, and the FOV is not full. For example, 10 ° FOV, rage will not fire at close range.

This is what happens every day when I play semirage. Please fix

NinjaOficial

Sometimes, the rage function of V3 will have problems, and the FOV is not full. For example, 10 ° FOV, rage will not fire at close range.

This is what happens every day when I play semirage. Please fix
Wdym? The FOV slider is working perfectly fine.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

NinjaOficial

why u replying every thread??? do u have so many time? can I buy 1 months time from u?
Because I like to interact in this forum. I have a lot of free time, if you want to buy one month of my time it'll cost a lot.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Reactions: Ryanlawrence742

Sweg

fov means field of view, its the fov around your crosshair that targets players, so if you only have 5 fov, it will only target players within 5 fov of your crosshair

nejgor

fov means field of view, its the fov around your crosshair that targets players, so if you only have 5 fov, it will only target players within 5 fov of your crosshair
Well its based on ° (degrees) but yeah, 5 fov = 5 ° surrounding your crosshair (afaik)

Alphanine

fov is measured to enemy head in onetaps ragebot iirc

+ the closer you are to the enemy the closer your crosshair needs to be to his whatever-we-are-measuring-fov-from (reason for the "dynamic fov" memes)