Purchasing upgrades at Onetap via PayPal / Paysafe / Cryptocurrency

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

vogital

yo watch out for guy with this discord
signal
#0096 he is a fake signal he almost got me but im not that dumb

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
add me i want ot via paypal

Afghani_sniper 1#6104
can't add you, I have the max limit of friends, my discord is in my signature, you can also use discord.gg/onetap as a mutual server to message me

signal#0096 is NOT me, I will never send a friend request to process a subscription.

lukeyour

Welcome to my reselling service.

Rate: €24.00 / $26.50 for 1 month
Available payment methods:
PayPal
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Bitcoin Cash
Litecoin

When contacting me, please provide me with a link the Onetap forum account you want the subscription applied to.

If you are interested in purchasing, please contact me via Discord, alternatively you can message me on site.
To ensure that you are not dealing with an impersonator, please be sure to copy and paste the exact Discord listed in my signature.
-rep After a good game in cs, i added him because he seemed like a cool guy. We got chatting, over the next couple of months we became good friends. Lots of banter, lots of great cs and most importantly true friendship.
I invited him to my house for a cs lan party. He said he was coming so i was looking forward to meeting him in real life.
When he arrived at my house, he pushed me against the wall and started nibbling my ear, i felt his hard ♥♥♥♥ push against my leg. I punched him and then 2 tapped him. Turns out he was gay. Don't trust this guy.

Reactions: Sensey

snexx

yo bro im kinda retarded there's a long story i lost my retarded discord, delete from friends list me there if you want
add me here brudda sorry for the retardness but thats how i am

valley#9097

snexx

accept my friend request verrzel#0296
don't accept the fake one, he can suck my big schlong and take my money because idc i have more and that poor bitch can starve or be happy with my money.
still +rep signal the real one