Possible improvement of ot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ameyo

Suggest
Add force point scale for detailed body parts
(Like chest, stomach, legs, feet)
This can make the empty gun rate lower, and can also help us better to config
Improve the problem that resolver sometimes does not work. If necessary can add an analysis that takes up more computer CPU to improve accuracy and speed.
Any constructive criticism of my suggestions/comments will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: postremoved

Ameyo

Also, when you shot others, there is slow to hide your head back. So when you shot, there is a higher probability got a headshot than other cheats.
Hope this can be improved.

Ameyo

1. possible with js

everything else is nonsense
Yes, ot's js is powerful, but the problem that the resolver likes to sleep cannot be solved by js. Usually, when I hit the third person there will be a large miss shot.

tommy

Yes, ot's js is powerful, but the problem that the resolver likes to sleep cannot be solved by js. Usually, when I hit the third person there will be a large miss shot.
The resolver doesn't sleep - it is code, not a living being, therefore it can't sleep. You can't "hit" the third person, it's not a touchable object. There is no such thing as a "large miss shot", every shot is of the same size.

Ameyo

The resolver doesn't sleep - it is code, not a living being, therefore it can't sleep. You can't "hit" the third person, it's not a touchable object. There is no such thing as a "large miss shot", every shot is of the same size.
This is just a metaphor. When you are shooting, if there are three or more people peeking at you, it will often "miss shot due spread" after you kill the second person. We all know what this means.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
This is just a metaphor. When you are shooting, if there are three or more people peeking at you, it will often "miss shot due spread" after you kill the second person. We all know what this means.
i dont understsand what you mean, show a video please

Reactions: tommy

smart

I literally got a headache reading this, all your "metaphors" got me angry I cant understand a fucking thing.