pls fix

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Vladosky

pls fix
- Multipoint (It's psuedo at this point can't even tell the difference when you change the value)
- AutoStop (I use Early & Force Accuracy and it never stops early only while the enemy is visible)
- Min Damage (Doesn't even feel like hp+1 works, Always shoots for 80-95 dmg)

thanks everything else is fine

NinjaOficial

pls fix
- Multipoint (It's psuedo at this point can't even tell the difference when you change the value)
- AutoStop (I use Early & Force Accuracy and it never stops early only while the enemy is visible)
- Min Damage (Doesn't even feel like hp+1 works, Always shoots for 80-95 dmg)

thanks everything else is fine
If you can't tell the difference from using multipoint there's something wrong about your pointscale...
Autostop works perfectly fine, if you have issues, please provide video footage.
Hitting lower than minimum damage generally happens due to spread or very high pointscale which results on shooting at unsafe points of the body that leads to missing the angle and hitting points that have lower damage.

Whenever you want to report an issue, please provide video proof.

Reactions: Landry

Haunter

Subscriber
If you can't tell the difference from using multipoint there's something wrong about your pointscale...
not quite as body multipoint (atleast when i last checked) only applies to chest/upper chest which it should also probably apply to pelvis/stomach or atleast get another slider for it head is proper tho

NinjaOficial

not quite as body multipoint (atleast when i last checked) only applies to chest/upper chest which it should also probably apply to pelvis/stomach or atleast get another slider for it head is proper tho
Yeah, I still don't know how that isn't fixed yet.

Reactions: Landry

BenNy1uckY

nah just understand what every each feature does and use logic since not everything can be put to max thinking it will work

Vladosky

u need a good config go to
don't shill for configs that are literally 6-7 button changes. If you cannot config onetap you are genuinely retarded. I have never used a cheat that makes it so easy to use, it basically does everything for you

reub

don't shill for configs that are literally 6-7 button changes. If you cannot config onetap you are genuinely retarded. I have never used a cheat that makes it so easy to use, it basically does everything for you
thank god that i just press the hitchance button and just hit the pp