paypal

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Slumpp

you can go through a reseller but it might cost more. Your best option would be to go through stripe or coinbase as it’s also cheaper.

Barshump

i have tried stripe to re new my sub and it doesnt work is this because of my area? or because its not in usd currency ?

Nadindi

Banned
Early adopter
Hello guys, i wanna pay with paypal ( f%F) can anyone help me?
Next time you need a subscription I would recommend using one of your friends. The resellers take 5 euros extra for a single cheat subscription plus some PayPal fee's for the transfer.

KateAwpton

Banned
Next time you need a subscription I would recommend using one of your friends. The resellers take 5 euros extra for a single cheat subscription plus some PayPal fee's for the transfer.
Wow, 1. I gave you a deal after all the shit u put me through
2. You needed me as you didn’t have any other way to get your sub
3. If he needs me, that’s why I am here. Yeah I take the fee but it’s cuz retards won’t stop refunding. If this community didn’t have so many shitters I would charge €22~.. but I would lose money.
Fuck off “valentine”

Nadindi

Banned
Early adopter
Wow, 1. I gave you a deal after all the shit u put me through
2. You needed me as you didn’t have any other way to get your sub
3. If he needs me, that’s why I am here. Yeah I take the fee but it’s cuz retards won’t stop refunding. If this community didn’t have so many shitters I would charge €22~.. but I would lose money.
Fuck off “valentine”
Why would you be so rude for me pointing out the smart thing to do. Chill out damm ni**-*. And also I needed you for a deal because at that point my friends didn't have a cc.

KateAwpton

Banned
Why would you be so rude for me pointing out the smart thing to do. Chill out damm ni**-*. And also I needed you for a deal because at that point my friends didn't have a cc.
I agree purchasing from the site is the better option, but someone who needs a sub I’m here for them. It’s just rude. Most people who use me and enjoy the service (like u) will tell people specifically to go with me as I’m reliable and shit.. I don’t want to argue here message me on dc if u need anything.

Nadindi

Banned
Early adopter
I agree purchasing from the site is the better option, but someone who needs a sub I’m here for them. It’s just rude. Most people who use me and enjoy the service (like u) will tell people specifically to go with me as I’m reliable and shit.. I don’t want to argue here message me on dc if u need anything.
I agree that you're a good service, but 5 euros overpay. Come on. Really? /Case closed

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I agree that you're a good service, but 5 euros overpay. Come on. Really? /Case closed
Resellers charge a fee for their product in this case, their resale. The price they pick is the set price for everyone, if you do not want to buy it from them, either get a friend to do it or get your own card.
/Caso Cerrado