p review after 2 days of using ot

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Krezzy

Banned
first of all, i'd like to say that i'm very new to this cheat so my opinions are based off of these 2 days

ragebot - 10/10

the awp never misses, the doubletap is instant and accurate, the resolver is good (idk what people are crying about that the resolver is bad, i missed 2 times due to resolver in like 5 hours and it corrected itself afterwards) the dynamic min dmg is amazing, really well set up

legitbot - 10/10

although i didn't use it a lot, and it takes time to set up well, but its not obvious at all, and it's really smooth

anti-aim 8/10

the aa is good, but imo it should have more options, which you can do with javascripts

visuals/esp 10/10

the esp is clean as fuck, same goes for visuals, very minimalistic and easy to set up

menu 12/10

honestly, when i bought the cheat, i was scared that i might have to buy someone else's configs to perform good, but no, it took me 10 minutes to set up a ragebot config and go tapping instantly. i can't believe how idiot-proof they made this into.

javascript ?/10

there are good js's that help the experience of onetap, but i can't say that it's good for sure because i don't code

overall 9.5/10

this is probably the best public cheat you can ever go for. easy to set up, really good and cheap. support is quick, people aren't toxic, and it's much better than the other big public cheat, aimware. i'd definitely recommend this over aimware after using that hot garbage for a month.

Reactions: Rias and Santos013

firthY

people complain about resolver because they know nothing about desync or cfg and just blame it on the cheat. + they run around like apes expecting to hs people

Reactions: Krezzy
first of all, i'd like to say that i'm very new to this cheat so my opinions are based off of these 2 days

ragebot - 10/10

the awp never misses, the doubletap is instant and accurate, the resolver is good (idk what people are crying about that the resolver is bad, i missed 2 times due to resolver in like 5 hours and it corrected itself afterwards) the dynamic min dmg is amazing, really well set up

legitbot - 10/10

although i didn't use it a lot, and it takes time to set up well, but its not obvious at all, and it's really smooth

anti-aim 8/10

the aa is good, but imo it should have more options, which you can do with javascripts

visuals/esp 10/10

the esp is clean as fuck, same goes for visuals, very minimalistic and easy to set up

menu 12/10

honestly, when i bought the cheat, i was scared that i might have to buy someone else's configs to perform good, but no, it took me 10 minutes to set up a ragebot config and go tapping instantly. i can't believe how idiot-proof they made this into.

javascript ?/10

there are good js's that help the experience of onetap, but i can't say that it's good for sure because i don't code

overall 9.5/10

this is probably the best public cheat you can ever go for. easy to set up, really good and cheap. support is quick, people aren't toxic, and it's much better than the other big public cheat, aimware. i'd definitely recommend this over aimware after using that hot garbage for a month.
i would like you re config pls