What's new

OT v3 review.

ReptilianArcher

Subscriber
Hello comrades, my name is ReptilianArcher and this is my review on Onetap Version 3. Hope you like it.

Legitbot: 9/10

The legitbot is not as bad as some people might say. I used it, no ban yet. Everything is what u need but the lock is kind of blatant.

Ragebot: 9.5/10

The ragebot is what makes Onetap SOOOOO great and SOOOO much better than Aimware. With the use of scripts ( which we will talk about later) it's kind of unstoppable ngl. The only problem is the kind-of broken Doubletap. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I hope the devs might fix it soon. If it's a problem on my end, please tell and aid me!

Visuals: 10/10

Really nothing to object. They look amazing on their own, and godly with the aid of JavaScripts.

Misc: 10/10

Again, nothing to object. It's....perfect.

JavaScript: 20/10

You can do SOOOOOOO many things with JavaScript! Honestly I thought it was gonna be useless but here I am, standing corrected

Menu: 10/10

Kinda hard to work out at first, but after 1.5 hrs of working with it making configs, I found it quite welcoming.

Overall: 9.75

I really like this cheat. Kind of expensive, but worth it.

THANKS FOR READING MY REVIEW! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Boxes

Subscriber
Hello comrades, my name is ReptilianArcher and this is my review on Onetap Version 3. Hope you like it.

Legitbot: 9/10

The legitbot is not as bad as some people might say. I used it, no ban yet. Everything is what u need but the lock is kind of blatant.

Ragebot: 9.5/10

The ragebot is what makes Onetap SOOOOO great and SOOOO much better than Aimware. With the use of scripts ( which we will talk about later) it's kind of unstoppable ngl. The only problem is the kind-of broken Doubletap. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I hope the devs might fix it soon. If it's a problem on my end, please tell and aid me!

Visuals: 10/10

Really nothing to object. They look amazing on their own, and godly with the aid of JavaScripts.

Misc: 10/10

Again, nothing to object. It's....perfect.

JavaScript: 20/10

You can do SOOOOOOO many things with JavaScript! Honestly I thought it was gonna be useless but here I am, standing corrected

Menu: 10/10

Kinda hard to work out at first, but after 1.5 hrs of working with it making configs, I found it quite welcoming.

Overall: 9.75

I really like this cheat. Kind of expensive, but worth it.

THANKS FOR READING MY REVIEW! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
agree

WokenUP

Subscriber
simple question. wat other providers have you used and for how long have you been hvhing? cuz most of this is totally incorrect.

n1ma

Subscriber
I also tap skeet ...its just a question of cfg, fps and ping... my cfg is perfect(for rage) ..my fps is round about 300-400 and my ping is betweet 5-10

WokenUP

Subscriber
I have used Onetap, Aimware and Ev0lve. I have been cheating since 2016 but HvH-ing since 2018. What stuff is incorrect?
what is incorrect? the fakelag prediction on onetap is a joke. The aimbot is good but it still has a lot of problems like not targetting certain hitboxes in certain cases or even not tergetting at all in some other conditions. double tap is so bad it's actually retarded. It's not only the fact that it's a two tick double tap but also the fact that it doesn't force doubletap when enabled. It just doubletaps if it matched certain hitchance (so fucking stupid), they should just force it instead as it would work much better and would help triple tap javascripts substancialy. The resolver is an actual joke atm. The ammount of misses holy shit it doesn't hit jack shit. If i wnated to target ehad i would probably miss like 2/3 shots with a scout. There is a reason why signal only used awp in his last video and hasn't played on rantei$ for a while now. Cheat isn't in a good state. And no i'm not a OnEtAp BaD type person, i actualy prefer onetap over most cheats out there, except golden hack which still is best. I hope they finally do a good update that doesn't detsroy the cheat even more. Ot v2 was better and ot v1 was also better.

This is what i have to say about the cheat. If u have a ev0lve invite, buy it, if you have a eexomi invite buy it and if u have a fata invite, buy it. Do not buy onetap, not worth it. Other thing i'd like to add, the cheat is not expensive, it's a usual price for a "good" hvh cheat.

ReptilianArcher

Subscriber
what is incorrect? the fakelag prediction on onetap is a joke. The aimbot is good but it still has a lot of problems like not targetting certain hitboxes in certain cases or even not tergetting at all in some other conditions. double tap is so bad it's actually retarded. It's not only the fact that it's a two tick double tap but also the fact that it doesn't force doubletap when enabled. It just doubletaps if it matched certain hitchance (so fucking stupid), they should just force it instead as it would work much better and would help triple tap javascripts substancialy. The resolver is an actual joke atm. The ammount of misses holy shit it doesn't hit jack shit. If i wnated to target ehad i would probably miss like 2/3 shots with a scout. There is a reason why signal only used awp in his last video and hasn't played on rantei$ for a while now. Cheat isn't in a good state. And no i'm not a OnEtAp BaD type person, i actualy prefer onetap over most cheats out there, except golden hack which still is best. I hope they finally do a good update that doesn't detsroy the cheat even more. Ot v2 was better and ot v1 was also better.

This is what i have to say about the cheat. If u have a ev0lve invite, buy it, if you have a eexomi invite buy it and if u have a fata invite, buy it. Do not buy onetap, not worth it. Other thing i'd like to add, the cheat is not expensive, it's a usual price for a "good" hvh cheat.
OK with some things I agree with you since I saw some of the problems later on the review. But it is not THAT bad! I agree Fatality has a much better DT but it's resolver it's still kinda bipolar, just like OT. The Scout doesn't hit head most of the time (you missed that). I agree that the cheat isn't in a good state but rn it's better than AW and MUCH better than ev0lve. Also do you really think eex0mi is better than OT?

Allah

Subscriber
I also tap skeet ...its just a question of cfg, fps and ping... my cfg is perfect(for rage) ..my fps is round about 300-400 and my ping is betweet 5-10
Alles klar
mit dem post
bin ich erstmal
KOMPLETT raus

WokenUP

Subscriber
OK with some things I agree with you since I saw some of the problems later on the review. But it is not THAT bad! I agree Fatality has a much better DT but it's resolver it's still kinda bipolar, just like OT. The Scout doesn't hit head most of the time (you missed that). I agree that the cheat isn't in a good state but rn it's better than AW and MUCH better than ev0lve. Also do you really think eex0mi is better than OT?
eexomi is better then ot if well configured. I've also kinda realized i was doing some stuff incorrectly in my cfg and that it isn't that bad atm. ev0lve is good, but just like aw v5, it's a w.i.p. so can't really expect that much more from them. Onetap's resolver is "trash" atm because it's actually made for baiming and not hitting head since doubletap is mainstream and going for head is just stupid when you can kill someone as fast as that by shooting the body. I think they should have two resolvers. One made for hitting head and other for hitting body. If ur making a cfg for hitting head, use the head resolver, if ur making a cfg for hitting baim, use body resolver. Would make much more sense even tho i have no idea if this is even possible as i've never seen any other cheat provider do this sort of thing.

ReptilianArcher

Subscriber
eexomi is better then ot if well configured. I've also kinda realized i was doing some stuff incorrectly in my cfg and that it isn't that bad atm. ev0lve is good, but just like aw v5, it's a w.i.p. so can't really expect that much more from them. Onetap's resolver is "trash" atm because it's actually made for baiming and not hitting head since doubletap is mainstream and going for head is just stupid when you can kill someone as fast as that by shooting the body. I think they should have two resolvers. One made for hitting head and other for hitting body. If ur making a cfg for hitting head, use the head resolver, if ur making a cfg for hitting baim, use body resolver. Would make much more sense even tho i have no idea if this is even possible as i've never seen any other cheat provider do this sort of thing.
dude believe me eexomi is not better than onetap atm unless you're talking about hitting heads.