ot v3 is bacicaly idiot proof

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ShadS

pls the ot team can we get old update im missing to much
They made the cheat so idiot proof that it became harder to config cuz u didnt have any ways to do something different. At the start the new update was kinda good but then 1 update ruined it even more. Before that 1 update (i forgot which) u could use frikin 35 hc and not miss due to anything while now with 65 hc u always miss and in most cases it is spread. Some of u are gonna say "there is a thing called spread" yes there is and thats my point, before the update there also was spread but i never missed due to it only due to resolver or collision.

ShadS

Funny thing is there r still people that think they can make a more optimal decision than the cheat can 😬😬
For the doubletap hitchance they can, or atleast my dynamic dt hc script is much smarter than ot's one by a light year. #bringbackdthc

ShadS

well the hack is not megaretard proof so that may be the problem you're havin
No, its too idiot proof that the smart people (not like u) cant cfg because the customizability is fucking gone u cant do shit u dont even have hitbix override and mindmg override. Pls revert!

LegitQueen

Yeah making everything dynamic just makes it easier to config, for retards. I would love to change these settings but eh whatever : )

well ur a fucking idiot, you can't spell "basically" right, and u probably had onetap for like 1 day and just used some random ass cfg and thought "this is shit"
i get media a lot with ot, sometimes it can be bad but rn it's pretty good

We need update i keep missing shots. My autosniper is set to 45 mindamage and 24 hitchance. I need to have update pls help i dont have enough money for paid config and dont have enough space on my computer to download a free one.

@monsterandrew bro i agree with u that ot needs a update but ur cfg is trash af. 45 mindamage and 24 hitchance. ?????
If you know how to config (I hope you would because you have been hvhing for much longer than i have, i started in august), you shouldnt have a problem with onetap's current state and shouldn't be begging for an update.

Reactions: mercury