OT Review - 6 months.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

DoxyPS

Legit
The legitbot in this cheat is.. Alright. It can be absoloutely AMAZING for semi-rage (ragebot on key is more my liking tho) and for blatant legit play.
The triggerbot is fucking godlike though. With a good aimbot + magnet triggerbot you can get yourself a half decent config.
Overall opinion : 8/10, I prefer other P2C legitbots.
Rage
Onetaps ragebot has always been slightly bipolar for me, but on the side where it misses time to time but not frequently to the point where I care to much.
It's super optimized, I rarely lag with it.
Right now, Onetap's ragebot is, in my opinion, possibly the best you can get right now.
Overall opinion : 9/10, Resolver is amazing for Autos, however the ragebot isnt that good for scouts.
Anti-Aim
I've never had a problem with OT's anti aim, until V3 came out. Tons of features were removed that i liked, but with 1-2 javascripts the aa can go back to where it belonged.
I like the lby settings & the legit aa is quite good.
Overall opinion : 8/10, Add more features to it, otherwise average for a p2c.
Visuals
The visuals Onetap have always been an amazing addition. Beautifully customizable,
Onetaps visuals are simplistic, clean, and in my absolute opinion, amazing.
You can get some beautiful outcomes (the sense glow chams for example) and that is why i love it :)
Overall opinion : 9.9/10
Misc
Pretty much everything you expect in a cheat, the dt is shit tho and a js helps it out. just a bit too slow xd
Overall opinion : 8.5/10

Final Assesment
In MY PERSONAL OPINION (fuck you if you think im wrong cunt)
OT is the BEST public cheat for its price at the moment. Can even SMACK SOME privates.
The only problem in my opinion is the price. 15£ is probably better, more poeple could afford it, resulting in more people buying it, resulting in more income (jk do wahtever 20£ is sorta fine)