OT Quick Basic Honest Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

zapphvh

RageBot

The ragebot is what this cheat is known for, i classify this as being a "fast firing" aimbot, i dont know what the devs did to make it work so well but currently as this point in time it works like a dream, it does NOT hesitate, i do really enjoy using low hc and min dmg, that is what works best for me personally, this is what makes me want to come back to the cheat over and over again, i give this a 9/10

Rage AntiAim

Honestly i think the Anti-Aim is "eh" I really havent played about with it too much but honestly it is not all that great, in V1 it was ALOT better, same with V2, But generally it is half decent, but i really dont think this is where the cheat shines, i give this a total of 7/10

Visuals

Onetap is known for its visuals and aesthetic, although it could do better in some aspects i feel it has more than what the average user would want.
I also give this a 9/10

Misc

Its functional, has everything and more the user would want/need, my favorite feature of this section is probably the zoom, and from i know its also exclusive to Onetap, I give this an 9/10

LegitBot

I cannot honestly speak on this in its current state, as the last time i used its legit bot was in V2, But from what i have heard it is up to date and has improved alot in comparison to what it used to be.

Legit Anti Aim

I also cannot speak on this as i have not used it, but i have heard nothing but positive reviews on it.

The Menu

Its menu is probably the most recognisable thing about the cheat itself, the only critique i can come up with is probably not being able to change the accent colors on the menu, although my favorite menu is V1, I give this personally a 7.5/10

SCRIPTING

I never thought that scripting would ever be a feature in Onetap, and i was at the time perfectly fine with that, but now it is added i think it has made the cheat just that little bit better, the cheat is not reliant on the scripts unlike some other cheats, and i just use vanilla Onetap although i have tried out some other scripts, from my knowledge this too also has anything you would want. Its a 9/10.

Overall It's a 7.5/10.

Reactions: ZabivnoyMalishGvozd

xBoneTI

cfg issues i guess, it happened to me also when i missed twice on legit player, it wont shoot head again

thats the main problem i know why i dont shoot i wish there is just checkbox with maxmisses and dont force me to play with it