Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Secret

So the cheat from the outside seems fairly decent okay ui, good resolver and so on, I have only had the cheat for one day and since then half of the time all it does is shoot fakes, shoot people for 34 damage when I have it 100 dmg only. Resolver can even hit people getting rekt by noobs. When I used aw I would win 9/10 games and now since I have been using 1tap I can only win against kids with brain damage, another stupid thing is if there is legit problems with the cheat everyone says oh youre bad your cfg sucks do you even know how to cfg etc just stupid.

galaxy

Early adopter
1st off, your acc boost should be higher than hc
2nd, If you don't wanna baim for 34 on 100 min dmg turn off baim when lethal and disable multipoint on legs/feet
3rd, use smart point for auto and static ps for other weapons if you shoot fakes with them
4th, see how OG users make their configs and learn from those
5th, you only had the hack for a day don't jump so fast to conclusions

Regards,
galaxy

sean

Early adopter
Bl on your experience. Personally i would stay away from smart point scaling that recently got introduced in terms of config building. You make it sound like the dev team is delusional, when in fact its the opposite, they always want to hear feedback to improve the client. Bl gamer.

Reactions: Secret

Secret

Bl on your experience. Personally i would stay away from smart point scaling that recently got introduced in terms of config building. You make it sound like the dev team is delusional, when in fact its the opposite, they always want to hear feedback to improve the client. Bl gamer.
Im not saying they are just seems like some stupid bugs

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Im not saying they are just seems like some stupid bugs

bugs happen, every other cheat has bugs just different ones. If you think you can consistently reproduce a bug feel free to find an OG supporter to report the issue so that we can work on pushing out fixes and improvements.

Reactions: Secret

Secret

1st off, your acc boost should be higher than hc
2nd, If you don't wanna baim for 34 on 100 min dmg turn off baim when lethal and disable multipoint on legs/feet
3rd, use smart point for auto and static ps for other weapons if you shoot fakes with them
4th, see how OG users make their configs and learn from those
5th, you only had the hack for a day don't jump so fast to conclusions

Regards,
galaxy
Changed up most of those things seems to be helping thank you

Secret

This thread wasnt meant for flame also it was meant as i need some sort of answers other than people being assholes to me on discord

Reactions: mistermucki

azeus

Banned
Well TBH they're telling the truth it is a config issue, configing the hack is nothing like aimware

3hunnaSKUR

Banned
So the cheat from the outside seems fairly decent okay ui, good resolver and so on, I have only had the cheat for one day and since then half of the time all it does is shoot fakes, shoot people for 34 damage when I have it 100 dmg only. Resolver can even hit people getting rekt by noobs. When I used aw I would win 9/10 games and now since I have been using 1tap I can only win against kids with brain damage, another stupid thing is if there is legit problems with the cheat everyone says oh youre bad your cfg sucks do you even know how to cfg etc just stupid.
same