onetap v2 review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

that1guy420

i love it but i need a better cfg XD. but the one issue i have with onetap is the loader... like why does it look so outdated and why is it so slow. also is there a way to make it a 1 and done deal or faster, i hate exiting steam all the way after ive loged out and into a new account. it just takes way to long

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
i love it but i need a better cfg XD. but the one issue i have with onetap is the loader... like why does it look so outdated and why is it so slow. also is there a way to make it a 1 and done deal or faster, i hate exiting steam all the way after ive loged out and into a new account. it just takes way to long
Search the config section of the forum for configurations that might be better than yours. The loader is slow for security purposes and there is no "1 and done deal" to make it faster. Just save steam credentials and you will not have to sign back into steam, I do know multi-accounting within steam is a pain, especially with 2fa.

that1guy420

Search the config section of the forum for configurations that might be better than yours. The loader is slow for security purposes and there is no "1 and done deal" to make it faster. Just save steam credentials and you will not have to sign back into steam, I do know multi-accounting within steam is a pain, especially with 2fa.
Makes since but make it look nicer atleast XD