Onetap Update Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

stepinprod

Well I have to say that they did great job with implementing dynamic accuracy boost, cheat feels more consistent, also they fixed crashes. Big respect.

Reactions: unwise

Lama

onetap did a really good job but it would be great if you could use fakeduck (also in legit cfg) and doubletap in normal mm

onetap did a really good job but it would be great if you could use fakeduck (also in legit cfg) and doubletap in normal mm
the reason this doesnt work in mm and casual is because you would get instantly untrusted, the way fakeduck and dt work makes it almost impossible to work on mm

I can agree with this update + something i didnt notice before someone said something about it was the world color modulation in Visuals>World

+rep

stepinprod

lmfao is this an actual review or ure just memeing?
I'm not joking, just update config, and it shoots as it should. Its not perfect, but I can see much improvements. Scar shoots more head, autowall is more consistent, scout doesnt dump that much as it was.

stepinprod

+++rep great review. Couldn't agree more, people complaining about dumping and such, cfg issue bud.
Well, few days before the update it was getting unplayable. But now I cant say that is bad, its just how it should be, cant see any issue now.

the reason this doesnt work in mm and casual is because you would get instantly untrusted, the way fakeduck and dt work makes it almost impossible to work on mm
Thats wrong in so many ways, fake duck won't work as good as it does on hvh server, but it still works. Sadly not even fast duck works with ot in mm.
Also I've been using doubletap now for quite a while on mm with a another cheat and so far I had no issues with it the worst thing i got was an ow ban.

stepinprod

Thats wrong in so many ways, fake duck won't work as good as it does on hvh server, but it still works. Sadly not even fast duck works with ot in mm.
Also I've been using doubletap now for quite a while on mm with a another cheat and so far I had no issues with it the worst thing i got was an ow ban.
Well, otc has both fakeduck and fastduck, and u dont get untrusted/vac ban, only overwatch.

no the reason fake duck doesn't work in mm is because there aren't enough ticks to choke to make it consistent (you can only choke 8 ticks in mm).
and double tap/hideshots works fine in mm it just causes vac bans.