onetap.su review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Axtraal

🔥 🔥 ONETAP.SU REVIEW🔥🔥

Not a long time using the cheat to admit it but I'm loving the experience of using it and here it is my testimonial :

Ragebot - 9.8/10

In my opinion, the best Ragebot of all the cheats I've already used before and this one was my favorite, resolver in the majority of the times always corrects the enemy rapidly and precisely, and also it is really simple to set up what you want.

Anti-Aim - 6/10

Anti-aim is good, but I think there very few options, even though is very easy to set up things and to people hit fake I think should have more anti-aim settings so that the customer could have more options on what putting in the anti-aim, and the fakelag it is just amazing for hvh and too MM legitbot too, fake-lag is great.

Legitbot - 10/10

Easy and simple to set up what you need and it works perfectly as it should, the triggerbot is really precisely and useful for camping in some places, and it is very easy to not be obvious using low fov and high speed, so it is very easy and good using it.

Visuals - 9/10

The visuals are really pretty and you can adjust a lot them to make it to your perfect playstyle and there are many options of colors and themes to set up the enemy, yourself and others, so overall I love the visuals of this cheat, also the "Kill Drawing" feature is just amazing that when you kill pops up kill sentences.

Misc/Skin Changer - 9/10

Bunnyhop and other features work just how they do, and in the skin changer I like it alot as you can set up skins that doesn't exist for that weapon on it and it stays really beautiful some combinations, but I want the glove changer fixes as soon as possible...

OVERALL OPINION : 8.5/10

So that's my review about Onetap.