ONETAP.su | Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Koltz

RAGEBOT & ANTI-AIM
7.5/10
So, i've been playing in HvH with ONETAP since it was released to the public, haven't seen a lot of issues but if i would say which are the mainly problems, i would completely say about the Freestanding known as Auto-Direction and the ''bipolar'' misses that the cheat has due to resolver.

LEGITBOT
9/10
Legitbot of ONETAP it's pretty simple but good, worth mentioning that the RCS is so good on this cheat and it's easy to configurate

VISUALS
8/10

Good as hell, but it has limited stuff like chams, etc...

MISC

10/10
It has everything a CS:GO cheat needs, certainly 10 out of 10

V1 was better than V2 :)

I give 8.5/10 for the cheat in general
+REP

Koltz

Played with the cheat when it first came out also agree v1 was better but v2 is also more detailed for config in saying that if you don’t understand how the features work it will do horrible I’m not disagreeing on the resolver part *sometimes* the resolver brute forces the wrong angle which causes it to dump
totally agree with you, thank you for the reply

PoProck2

Played with the cheat when it first came out also agree v1 was better but v2 is also more detailed for config in saying that if you don’t understand how the features work it will do horrible I’m not disagreeing on the resolver part *sometimes* the resolver brute forces the wrong angle which causes it to dump

you know why is bruteforcing cause of hitboxes and mindmg if u have the right hitboxes it doesnt bruteforce ;)
TdwYY4A.jpg

Reactions: Koltz

Koltz

you know why is bruteforcing cause of hitboxes and mindmg if u have the right hitboxes it doesnt bruteforce ;)
TdwYY4A.jpg
yeah m8, i know but sometimes it can't resolve some slowwalk & fakelag, you know right? You are forced to use baim sometimes