onetap.su review....... (honest)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
I can in every point except the Ragebot agree with you.I would give the Ragebot 6/10 points.The hack is really not worth 20€ and the hack gets worse with every new update in my opinion.Actually i cant hit pastes and shoot their fakes.

SyntaxHVH

Banned
shit resolver, shit lagfix, shit autodirection, and more. This cheat has almost no advantage over other cheats. Developers know about all this.
Dude im doing fine with the cheat. The thing is when people do bad with a good cheat (Like OneTap for example). Its usually the user that has the issue and not the cheat. Look at the many videos on YouTube of people destorying servers with OneTap. And don't download random configs from the forums.

galaxy

Early adopter
Ragebot:
2/10 (I don't even want to explain why, you yourself know why)

AA:
5.5/10

VISUALS:
7/10

MISC:
8.5/10

LEGITBOT:
6/10

I give 5/10.
This cheat is not worth 20€.
"I don't even want to explain why, you yourself know why", explain, why? we don't know why it's shit? maybe ur just mad and can't config and ur mom won't give you money for next sub so you go and complain without giving constructive feedback and expect us to believe what u say? Also, why do you rate the AA 5.5/10? give us a reason, maybe it's config related and we can help. I truly agree with fiske saying you are retarded