ONETAP.SU REVIEW AFTER FIRST MONTH

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rtkpX

Disabled
ONETAP.SU

RATES (Explanations below)

RAGE - 8.5/10

LEGIT - 9/10

MISC - 9/10

VISUALS - 10/10

Rating Explanation:

I give RAGE 8.5/10 because of it's randomizing, I have experienced some bipolarity on the cheat, like, peaking the same zone with the same gun (scout for example) it sometimes hit same person but it sometimes doesn't, even if the person didn't even change the config. Also, playing HVH against other OneTappers is pretty good, just I feel sometimes when they SLOWWALK I can hit nothing lel. I don't know, but it maybe fixes with OVERRIDE or BAIM ON KEY? PS: Misses a lot while Slowwalking with "accurate walk" on.

PS 2: Don't try to play nospread lol, onetap misses shots due to spread on nospread ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I give LEGIT 9/10 because of the poor explanation of how to configurate it when you active SHOW TOOLTIPS, as they are a slider, OneTap won't show you what they mean, I'm from Spain so you can imagine my English is not perfect so there are things I can't understand, (appreciate don't comment "Use Google Translate" TY). What do I mean with this? How the fuck do I configurate "RCS"? Like at what does "Pitch Amount, Yaw Amount and Deadzone" mean? What do I slide more or less to make it more legit? (Appreciate explanation xD), in the rest, pretty good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I give MISC 9/10. It is pretty good but It was hard to find the way to circle strafe and that shet. PS: Set autostrafe mode to RAGE.

I give VISUALS 10/10 because they are so fucking P, I just love them, only Issue I had is I took 2 weeks to find where to set "Recoil Crosshair" PS: VISUALIZE WEAPON SPREAD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion: OneTap is the best P2C cheat I've ever had, when I started with it I couldn't hit a bullet (3 weeks) coz I could not config it, but apart of configurating, new updates came out and made the cheat better.

As it was hard to me to start, I made some configs for the new people to start up and with those configs, learn a little to configurate. PS: Free configs btw

Link to the OneTap post with the configs: Coming Soon

MY ONETAP SUB EXPIRED :( !! (BRUH BOUGHT ANOTHER LMAO)

Edit: Wow, I love the last update that has removed anti-spread lol

Last edited:

zinxsage

Banned
ns onetap is pretty ok if u ask me.
skeet is better but onetap can hit p without a plist so its pretty good