Onetap.su public review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Rage Features 8.5/10
Pros:
Really good rage bot, can really stomp on the competition if you have even a little experience configuring cheats
The bot is accurate, precise, and fast and is not specific to one gun
Cons:
The resolver is extremely good... BUT... i have a few issues with cheats like AimWare, where i spam their desync if they hide behind a wall and just peak their desync. But i dont expect perfect perfomance especially from such a new on the marker cheat.
The ragebot (only in mm) kills my fps, now i have kinda fixed this issue, but it would be better if the devs would take a look themselves.

Visual Features 10/10
Pros:
Best fucking visuals i have ever seen on a cheat (excuse my language). So customizable, so nice to look at, just the best.
Cons:
None.

Legit Features 8.5/10
Pros:
Enough time spent configuring can really make some legit looking bot settings.
Alot of unique features i havent seen before aswell.
Cons:
Takes alot of time to config.

Anti Aim Features 7.2/10
Pros:
Straight forward, easy to process.
Cons:
The manual, is weird, different, takes time to get used too, idk.
The fakelag sometimes messes with your "gaming".

Overall I would give this cheat a 9.9/10
Great ragebot, amazing visuals, terrific legitbot, all around an amazing cheat.

My score for this cheat plus my scores for other cheats would put my list like so
(keep in mind my placement is also about pricing, so if its lower than another cheat it might not be about the score, but about the price to score ratio)

1. Onetap.su
  2. Aimware.net
  3. Gamesense.pub
  4. Demonsinside.us
  5. Penguware.xyz
  6. 5DollarCheats.com
  7. 420Cheats.com
  8. ICheat
  9. Darkaim
  10. Mirror.tk

azeus

Banned
The fakelag only messes up if the servers you play on can't handle it which then you should turn it down by 10% or so. And you shooting ground or* pre firing desync could be a config issue if for example your min damage is too low (I had this in experience)
-------

3hunnaSKUR

Banned

My score for this cheat plus my scores for other cheats would put my list like so
(keep in mind my placement is also about pricing, so if its lower than another cheat it might not be about the score, but about the price to score ratio)

1. Onetap.su
  2. Aimware.net
  3. Gamesense.pub
  4. Demonsinside.us
  5. Penguware.xyz
  6. 5DollarCheats.com
  7. 420Cheats.com
  8. ICheat
  9. Darkaim
  10. Mirror.tk

Are u crazy?

The fakelag only messes up if the servers you play on can't handle it which then you should turn it down by 10% or so. And you shooting ground or* pre firing desync could be a config issue if for example your min damage is too low (I had this in experience)
-------
Tried raising my min damage, didnt really help all that much, i think the main issue is when they arent spotted moving or havent moved then sit behind a wall then an issue arises.

gesundheit

Early adopter
Tried raising my min damage, didnt really help all that much, i think the main issue is when they arent spotted moving or havent moved then sit behind a wall then an issue arises.

also noticed that. just deactivate head mp for auto (not important anyways) or lower the pointscale if ya missing at head sometimes on peeking players :p

xen

just deactivate head mp for auto (not important anyways) or lower the pointscale if ya missing at head sometimes on peeking players :p
?????????????????????? You do understand that if you miss a peeking player that is due to lc or the resolver, multipoint has nothing to do with you missing someone on peek, if he was missing multiple shots on someone after his first then yea he should lower it. Also disabling multipoint is a really bad decision.

gesundheit

Early adopter
?????????????????????? You do understand that if you miss a peeking player that is due to lc or the resolver, multipoint has nothing to do with you missing someone on peek, if he was missing multiple shots on someone after his first then yea he should lower it. Also disabling multipoint is a really bad decision.
you do realize that a lower multipoint still reduces the chance of missing?

P

phage

you do realize that a lower multipoint still reduces the chance of missing?
What you're referring to as 'multipoint' is actually pointscale. Multi point is multiple points per hitbox to shoot at instead of just 1 at the center. Pointscale determines how far those points are apart.

OP, stop enabling static pointscale. It's bad and only recommended for nospread.

gesundheit

Early adopter
What you're referring to as 'multipoint' is actually pointscale. Multi point is multiple points per hitbox to shoot at instead of just 1 at the center. Pointscale determines how far those points are apart.

OP, stop enabling static pointscale. It's bad and only recommended for nospread.

Im just saying multipoint cause i guess that most ppl would know what i mean when i say “lowering multipoint (scale)“, even if removing some multipoint hitboxes completely could also help in some cases.

P

phage

Im just saying multipoint cause i guess that most ppl would know what i mean when i say “lowering multipoint (scale)“, even if removing some multipoint hitboxes completely could also help in some cases.
Referring to things by the wrong name is just enforcing confusion, just call it by the proper name and explain to people what it is if they don't know.

xen

You seem like you dont understand how multipoint and spread works man.

sucilyce

If you have only one hitpoint in the center of the head, you will logically miss less shots due to spread as the bullets will still hit the enemys head even when they miss the hitpoint slightly due to spread. Correct me if im wrong. This doesnt mean that it should be disabled.

gesundheit

Early adopter
If you have only one hitpoint in the center of the head, you will logically miss less shots due to spread as the bullets will still hit the enemys head even when they miss the hitpoint slightly due to spread. Correct me if im wrong. This doesnt mean that it should be disabled.
you're actually right and for weapons like scar are less aimpoints often better, cause u will also sometimes do less damage than u could just because of spread.

Referring to things by the wrong name is just enforcing confusion, just call it by the proper name and explain to people what it is if they don't know.
I'll take care of that next time :cool:

You seem like you dont understand how multipoint and spread works man.
:facepalm:

P

phage

Technically yes, and this is also why we recommend not enabling static pointscale because the cheat does some magic to compensate those issues.