Onetap.su honest review 1-2 months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rst

LEGITBOT
The legitbot of onetap is actually very customizable and easy to set up, and more importantly, it's really legit.
10/10
RAGEBOT

worst resolver ever
3/10
ANTI-AIM

the anti-aim is really bad, very few options.
3/10
SKINS

Besides not having gloves available, the skin changer is having many problems with crash.
4/10
VISUALS & MISC

has everything it needs to have, but sometimes the enemy is hidden in esp.
8/10
My final opinion is that the cheat is between 6.5-7/10

Last edited:

hophvh

Early adopter
this is the most worst review i have seen, you say the esp is hidden? every cheat does that. the skin changer does not crash for me, obv client-side issue. anti- aim is bad? but people dump me a lot. and it but yes it does have few options. and you say due to the resolver "missed shot duo to spread xD " the resolver has nothing to do with spread unless you were trolling.

rst

and you say due to the resolver "missed shot duo to spread xD " the resolver has nothing to do with spread unless you were trolling.
Obviously I'm "trolling" when the cheat misses the shot due to RESOLVER they say it was because of the spread

hophvh

Early adopter
Obviously I'm "trolling" when the cheat misses the shot due to RESOLVER they say it was because of the spread
hard to tell if most people troll cause 80% of people that play hvh are fucking retarded