Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

IronSpider

Legitbot : 5/10 i dont really like it its pretty awful to cnofigure it and the trigger is missing too much for me
Ragebot : 8.5/10 i feel like if there wasnt so much misses shown as "spread" it would be a 9/10. the resolver is a 7/10, the dt is a 9/10 (would be 10 if the accuracy would be better) the wall prediction is acutally insane i feel like i almost never miss through walls unless its spread. overall pretty decent for HvH and Semirage.
Antiaim : without js 3/10 / with js 9/10 : the normal aa is nearly uncustomizable and could be really improved but if your having the right aa script and know the values to set you can go superior unless you get onshotted.
Visuals : 4/10 and here comes the worst part of ot i hate the chams and the glow its pretty ugly in my opinion without your script having included new chams i feel like getting cancer.
misc : 9.5/10 everything good here everything works but they should work on the strafer in my opinion
overall : 7,5 pretty good job that the coders are doing if they update the visuals and do some minor improvements im sure my final decision on this cheat isnt done

Sweg

I'd say that the antiaim can actually be pretty good even with the low amount of customization and the "spread" misses you're referring to are just config issues.