ONETAP Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

WASD

ONETAP REVIEW
DISCLAIMER:
This is my opinion. You can have totally different opinion, but this is what I think.

SUPPORT 10/10
The moderators are really nice and helpful and really seem to care a lot for this community

PAYMENT 7/10
There is a lot of variety of payment methods, however it kinda sucks that you cannot pay with paypal, but that is not major issue as there are many resllers in the community and they most likely have the payment method you need. The new auto monthly subscription thing kinda sucks ngl, but again not a major issue. You just have to remember that you have to cancel the sub in time.

CHEAT
INJECTOR 6/10
It is a very simple injector it is just click and inject. Sometimes it takes a while for the menu to pop up and I've
experienced times where the cheat won't inject, but this is very easily fixable

MENU 7/10
The menu is simple and correctly labeled and easy to find what you need. It sucks that you can't change the colors of the menu. Overall a good menu, but I liked the V2 menu better.

LEGIT BOT 8/10
A great legit bot its easy to setup and seems very legit. No weird sways or any sort of lock-ons if not configurated that way overall a good legitbot.

VISUALS 8/10
Nice and clean visuals. It inluces all the visuals you need. Might be cool in a future update to include more types of chams and glow, for example pulsating glow.

MISC 10/10
Everything you need and more. For example the feature where you can que in secific regions which I am not finding in the pther cheats that I am using.

SCRIPTING 10/10
It is very simple to get these scripts, however I cannot really give feedback on this as it is community driven kinda. I mean it works as it should.

RAGEBOT

DISCLAIMER ( I AM NOT THE BEST HVH'er in the community and some of the issues I might have can fixed by fixing the config)

RESOLVER 6/10

It seems to miss at times which is quite rage inducing. The scout misses when people are slow-walking and seems to be very much relient on ONSHOT. Again people are saying cfg issue, but after testing over 70 configurations and creating my own. I still miss. I have often good days where it hits everything and days where I want to smash my head in, because of the resolver. I understand that a resolver cannot hit everything perfectly and I am not saying that the resolver is useless. As I meationed I have had days where I can hit everything. And for the most part I am hitting enough for it to be an ok resolver.

ANTI AIM 6.5/10
It is easy to create and understand if you are very new in the cheating scene of csgo, however it seems to very easy to resolve its head again this might due to my configuration skills, but I see many community servers people complaining about it. It can be very rage inducing if you are trying to fix it and it seems like there is nothing you can do and you feel hopeless. It kind of sucks that there is not more types of LBY modes, but this might happen in the future. The fakelag and the others work quite well. Overall it is simple to configurate and is quite good, but not perfect

EXPLOITS 7/10
The two expolits you can use are double tap and fake duck. The double tap is ok. I have seen better double taps on other cheats, but you can attain a better double tap by using a scripts, however the scripts are very inconsistent. The fake duck is very good so there is nothing to complain about.

OVERALL 7.7/10

It is a great cheat to use. very simple to get into as a new user. I think there are some issues, but those are easily fixable. If you have any suggestions/tips on fixing the issues I have or sharing configs message me.

Last edited:
the resolver is fine really, but there is room for improvement. the dt can easily be fixed by scripts like salvatores script and hvh essentials. the antiaim part is true, but a little exagerated.
overall, nice review.

Reactions: WASD