Onetap Review after a year of MM/Community HvH

ADVANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of the Onetap community today!
Register Login

d3tox

Subscriber
Onetap Review
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

rage - 9.88/10

I would give the ragebot a 10 but sometimes the cheat DT's for 98 or misses a shot that you thought it would hit, but usually I can walk in and kill almost everyone I play against from gamesense to aimware it doesn't matter they usually die, for a public cheat the resolver is insane.

After using other private cheats I can say that onetap is one of the most consistent resolvers of any cheat, usually, if I constantly miss one person I can change one setting in the ragebot and go back to tapping.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

legitbot/legit anti-aim - 7/10

The legit bot and legit anti aim gets the job done for what is needed and honestly its pretty good for a cheat that is usually used for rage only. However, the legit aimbot can sometimes get stuck over the enemy's head that you're shooting at while freezing any manual mouse movement. Other than that its pretty good I dont usually use the legit so its decently good for what it is, but I usually just find myself putting ragebot on toggle and using rage rcs when I legit.

(Note for prime legit hacking the legit anti aim will flick sometimes and shuffle your feet so I would avoid using it if you don't want to be ow or caught by your team.)

anti-aim - 9/10

The anti-aim isn't perfect but it is one of thetop 3 anti-aims I've used (based on settings for it), in MM people dump my anti-aim when I slow walk, and in community hvh people dump me when I e peak them. Some scripts help but most of them actually make the anti aim worse so be careful with what you use in terms of javascript.

Sometimes I turn off the anti untrusted and make basically a legit aa config to fuck with people because most cheats dump legit aa.

Visuals - 9/10

The visuals are great, not only can you fully customize everything about the visuals but you can change the way it looks some tings are more basic than others. Javascripts can be used to customize it even further, usually when I want to change my visuals I don't have a hard time figuring out what I want to change as everything is very accessible.

Misc - 9/10

Even though its pretty basic you can add and change anything you need that isn't important enough or on topic to a main tab. The skin changer is basic but easy to use and customize what you need.

Conclusion

After 1 year of playing starting with onetap to eventually being invited to multiple private cheats I always find myself preferring onetap at the end of the day, the cheat is definetly the best public cheat and has lots of potential with a minimal amount of experience needed to get started.
Compared to aimware after its latest updates, onetap is the best public cheat that you will get.

This media only took an hour to get and is basically how it preforms everytime I use it:

sOsIce21

Subscriber
Onetap Review

rage - 9.88/10

I would give the ragebot a 10 but sometimes the cheat DT's for 98 or misses a shot that you thought it would hit, but usually I can walk in and kill almost everyone I play against from gamesense to aimware it doesn't matter they usually die, for a public cheat the resolver is insane.

After using other private cheats I can say that onetap is one of the most consistent resolvers of any cheat, usually, if I constantly miss one person I can change one setting in the ragebot and go back to tapping.

legitbot/legit anti-aim - 7/10

The legit bot and legit anti aim gets the job done for what is needed and honestly its pretty good for a cheat that is usually used for rage only. However, the legit aimbot can sometimes get stuck over the enemy's head that you're shooting at while freezing any manual mouse movement. Other than that its pretty good I dont usually use the legit so its decently good for what it is, but I usually just find myself putting ragebot on toggle and using rage rcs when I legit.

(Note for prime legit hacking the legit anti aim will flick sometimes and shuffle your feet so I would avoid using it if you don't want to be ow or caught by your team.)

anti-aim - 9/10

The anti-aim isn't perfect but it is one of thetop 3 anti-aims I've used (based on settings for it), in MM people dump my anti-aim when I slow walk, and in community hvh people dump me when I e peak them. Some scripts help but most of them actually make the anti aim worse so be careful with what you use in terms of javascript.

Sometimes I turn off the anti untrusted and make basically a legit aa config to fuck with people because most cheats dump legit aa.

Visuals - 9/10

The visuals are great, not only can you fully customize everything about the visuals but you can change the way it looks some tings are more basic than others. Javascripts can be used to customize it even further, usually when I want to change my visuals I don't have a hard time figuring out what I want to change as everything is very accessible.

Misc - 9/10

Even though its pretty basic you can add and change anything you need that isn't important enough or on topic to a main tab. The skin changer is basic but easy to use and customize what you need.

Conclusion

After 1 year of playing starting with onetap to eventually being invited to multiple private cheats I always find myself preferring onetap at the end of the day, the cheat is definetly the best public cheat and has lots of potential with a minimal amount of experience needed to get started.
Compared to aimware after its latest updates, onetap is the best public cheat that you will get.

This media only took an hour to get and is basically how it preforms everytime I use it:

Are you using ideal yaw.js?