Onetap Review After a month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

tezy10

So to start off me and my friends Alex and Colin decided to purchase a onetap.su sub instead of aimware due to our group of friends already using aw all the time.

First; The legit bot; None of us used it more than once, the first time all three of us tried to use it no matter the smoothness or any other configuration settings it never seemed to result in a decent legit config. Either it was so smooth that it barely snapped our aim, or bordered hard on rage aimbot. so i wont write too much about that. i dont recommend using this cheat for legit.

Rage: This is where the cheat shines obviously, as it is a paid HVH cheat. First off, the ragebot by itself is really good (im gonna try to avoid using words like amazing and terrible and sort of exaggerations to reduce bias) When configured well, Onetap is able to go against the likes of Gamesense, fatality and aw just to name some of the bigger p2c, and has next to no problems defeating free cheats given the exception of those with really good coded anti aims, where it is akin to going against a p2c. The rage is not simple, nor is is complex in its configuration settings. There are the usual hitchance slider, and silent aim options and anything you'd expect from an hvh cheat. HOWEVER onetap does also include exploits, autowall and visual sliders separately, and pointscale(which is not as uncommon but still unique). The exploits are exactly what you think exploits are; hide shots, break lagcomp, and double tap. I cannot remember what hide shots does but i think it involves onshot backtracking being difficult for the enemy. Break Lagcomp just makes it almost impossible to get backtracked period, and double tap fires two shots in quicker succession than your normal shots i believe. When using onetap, many claim it has a bad rage bot simply due to the fact that they wont shoot someone or that they shot toes or something and i found that it simply due to the fact that they do not have the right combination of hitchance, pointscal (if enabled), min damage and accuracy boost. However it is still possible to get beaten by AW users with really good AA settings or Gamesense users with really good AA and fakelag settings, as those are the only ones us three had trouble facing and beating. Slow walk works very well when used with the autos and pistols and the Scout config is very very good when configured well as it loves to hit head when you have a high min damage for autowall and visible enabled along with high head pointscale and high hitchance and accuracy boost.

Anti Aim ; Out of all of our experiences, Colin had the best time with the anti aim, as his config did have amateur HVH players dumping his fake and would top frag constantly in all of our matches.
The anti aim is not the most customizable, however the cheat makes up for it with manual override, really good fakelag settings (ALWAYS USE ALTERNATIVE) and a feature i have come to appreciate and abuse, FAKE DUCK. Fake duck is exactly what you think, fake ducking, and it "confuses" other cheats, as the best way i can put it, and it give you a huge advantage during any hvh game should you utilize it correctly. More settings for anti aim like pitch yaw and fake and things like that would be nice but you cant have everything.

PLAYERS AND VISUALS :
I am going to combine both of these two as they are similar just ESP from the worlds view and your Visuals of players and you FOV etc.....
Visuals are really pretty, you are supplied with indicator arrows for enemies, a nice bullet penetration indicator, sky box changer, hand chams, radar settings, and a very detailed player label group of settings. You are also given a spectator list, spread crosshair area, and good removal settings. One neat feature is that you can also change how much of the walls and props are visible to you.

Miscellanies and CONFIG tab:
Included in the CONFIG tab are of course your list of configs all neat and tidy with the ability to rename and delete in game in menu, restriction settings for anti untrusted smac and such, and another pretty setting for the GUI, the ability to change the accent color or just set it to rainbow mode so you do not have to choose one.
The misc tab comes with a buy bot setting, clan tag changer, backtrack tab, some ragdoll features for corpses, an ability to preserve the killfeed for ez media, movement settings for bhop fast duck and stuff, an auto accept, and the ability to remove processes that might slow down your game.

RATINGS
LEGIT : 5/10;
RAGE: 8.5/10;
ANTI AIM: 8/10;
PLAYERS AND VISUALS; 9.5/1;
MISC AND CONFIG; 9/10;

ALL in ALL the cheat gets an A overall

ps i have already renewed my sub
THIS IS MY OPINION AND COMPLETELY SUBJECTIVE
also posted this on void forums lul

KateAwpton

Banned
You do seem to just explain what the settings do not really your opinion of them all. Try to go further into opinion as that’s what this is for. Lots of stuff here tho, I agree with some and not others.

Reactions: tezy10

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I like how you tried to be honest and not opinion based for some of the things.

Reactions: tezy10