Onetap review after 3 month using

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Lenin

Banned
Main: onetap v2 was better than v3 i think. Lately i started to get connection errors #1 but before i never get a one.

Previous menu was more pleasurable for me.

Ragebot: 5/10
REALLY needs to improvements. Sometimes it miss in VERY easy situations.

As an example, I want to tell you about today's moment that misled me.
As we can see on 10 second i hit the enemy in head by using min. damage that works perfectly btw.
BUT on 18 second i cant fix his head. Okay. Maybe its backtrack. Lets go to 21 second. Thats a miss! So why? Why i fix his head before?

Next situation... or question. Can onetap resolve body? Most would say yes BUT idk how to explain this

Btw before doubletap instant doubletap worked weird.

Anti-Aims: 8/10
There are good but why did you remove some functions from v2?

Legitbot: 9.5/10
Works perfectly for hvh software. Im be glad if you add a autopistol.

Visuals: 10/10
There are good. I have nothing to say about them.

Misc: 7/10
When onetap v3 was released i come to create configuration and when CFG was finished i write the name and... OT load for me absolutely CLEAN CFG. I think not one of me it happened.

Im waiting for "uid issue", "cfg issue", "playstyle issue".

VODKAhvh

well it also happens to me but im just missing players slowwalking when using scout. when they arent slowwalking i mostly hit them but in some cases it does miss so this review is honest imo

Sui

This sometimes happens when the cheat just tries to resolve, thats mean its not a cheat or config problem. This shit happens sometime with me also

wann2k

force body if slowwalking
6 in head cause in that 1w u cant hit more than that with scout ( only awp can penetrate from t side and hs kill)
dont enable prefer head on everything with scout btw that kinda looks like lucky's config hmm