OneTap review after 2 days of usage.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bobby

Banned
Hey, thanks for clicking on me! I hope you enjoy my honest review! :)

[9/10] Ragebot
Well, starting off with Ragebot. The features are pretty straight forward and deliver the promoted.
It's decently accurate, effective and does the superior job on the battlefield. It's nicely organized to "sub options" for each weapon.
I've had great experiences with it, and my favorite part is autowall. It's really effective and delivers high damage hits mostly.

[9.5/10] Anti-hit
When I first launched up onetap, I went straight into this part. A lot of things had different names and seemed rather confusing, fortunately, the gui helped me figure some of them out.
It's working really great, and it's customizable. My favorite part would definitely be auto-direction. It's nearly flawless, and has great options to choose from to adjust it to work very effectively.

[7/10] Visuals
I didn't like the visuals compared to other cheats I used. It's lacking some options and doesn't look that good. But, it does it's job and I don't have a problem with it ingame.
I think I'll end it here with Visuals.

[10/10] Misc
Misc has all the features I need and love. My favorite features are: Autostrafer, which is just fucking perfect and ragdoll tweaks which look really nice!

[11/10] Menu
I absolutely love the menu! It's clean, simple and cool! It reminds me of some other stuff I used in the past, and it's really user friendly, when you aim on an option, it will show you an explanation in the bottom left corner so you always know what you're doing!