onetap review ( after 1st month )

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

longjump

so, i've been using onetap for the first time ( even tho i kinda have a low uid, i've never used it before ) and here's my honest review.

legit - nice, feels quite smooth, legit aa is quite good, something it glitches but imo it's a decent legitbot.

rage - the aimbot seems reliable ( it's still a little bipolar tho ) but the doubletap is not the best... there are some mindmg issues, and hitchance. for me this is not the best ragebot i ever used, it's a little short to be decent, but it can tap a lot of other cheats with a good config.

anti-aim - The base anti-aim is not too good, but it's not bad either, just saying that using js for the anti-aim is better.

visuals - decent, nothing to say, they are just decent.

misc - same thing here, all things that should be here are here.

skinchanger - good, don't like the scrolling, nor the only 1 player model per config.

javascripts - makes this cheat a lot better, not being able to make your own resolver/add chams etc is kinda bad, but look at all those visual scripts, or just in general all the scripts on this forum, it's a good additiot to the cheat.

menu - not my style, hard to find functions at the start, but after some time it gets comfy ( kind of ).

overall its 6.6/10 for me.

sinhvh

i think they should make a better dt like fatal does and improve the resolver too cause rn u can miss easly alot of cheat's

Reactions: vert0kz

sinhvh

same for the aa they should make it more customisable because rn if the cheat won't have js it would have been a big problem this is why i feel like js gived a lack of updates

Lapa

I and others just get told it’s our configs though. Apparently it’s always a config issue. I’m glad you guys have experience issues with the resolver too lol. The dt issue I’ve seen quite a few people mention and I also agree with the AA options.

fl4ke

yea ot has no resolver atm so im waiting for the devs to update ot
i’ve literally got like 10 clips from today just tapping people with ot. I used to complain to myself about the resolver but as soon you get to know how to config well or you find the perfect config for your playstyle you see that it’s not always a „resolver issue” and the resolver can actually hit p pretty often.