Onetap review after 1 month.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Hello there, this is my OT review after 1 month!
-Legit: The legit bot is strong and does its job, but I think it would be a good idea to make it more customisable. Take Fanta or Novoline. The 2 cheats have very different styles of legit aimbot but they both are pretty good. You can even take skeet's legit bot. It's very good (from what I hear). 7.5/10

-Rage: To be honest, the rage is very good. It almost never misses and if it does, it's spread. It is customisable and easy to configure. The resolver is up to date with other cheats and it doesn't miss a lot. 9/10

-Misc: All works fine for miscellaneous. No need to add anything. 10/10

-
Visuals: The visuals are simple and easy to configure to your liking. I like the copy paste feature a lot. It simplifies things. 9.5/10

-Menu: I like the old menu more. This one is small and I don't like the way the configs show up with the gear. I would be happier with the old menu or even a complete remake. 5/10

-Javascripts: I like that onetap has javascripts now. It's different and easy to understand. 9/10

-Anti-Aim: The legit aa is good and doesn't flick or anything. If your fps is higher than the tickrate it doesn't flicker. The rage Anti-aim is good when you know how to config it. It's very customisable too. 9/10

Overall, Onetap is a cheat that is, in my opinion, a good cheat to get if you haven't gotten invited to fatality or skeet yet. Skeet and fatal or better then onetap right now.

Lochie

i agree but the js 10/10 you can make yourself uninhabitable if you make a good js i have one so thats why im saying it