Onetap review ( 2nd )

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Safir

Early adopter
LegitBot : 10/10

I would say the legitbot is pretty good for me. The triggerbot isnt obvious and I'm completely satisfied with the features

RageBot : 10/10

I gave the ragebot 10/10 because it indeed is better than it used to be in v3. Of course there are misses but I wouldn't blame the resolver for those misses since desync exists.

Visuals : 10/10

I'm satisifed with the visuals. They are customizable enough but the owners should split the reflectivity , the shine sliders , etc for each category ( I'm talking about the self-chams category , enemies category and of course teammates category)

AntiAim : 8/10

Personally, I use a script for my antiaim but I would say that the "Sway" option in lby mode is broken ( if i am wrong please tell me ).

Misc : 10/10

Honestly it is just a misc part. I have all the features I need and I'm satisfied with them

Skinchanger : 10/10

As I said with the misc part , I have all the features I need and I'm satisifed with them.

Scripting : x/10

Honestly I'm not really into scripting but the scripts I got are useful so i suppose the scripting section is good enough but I believe there can be added more options.

Extra info : I really like the new interface for onetap v4. It is simple and non-complicated

Overall : 10/10 because the cheat worths the rating I gave. The cheat is worth it in my opinion.